New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernLadMSP

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_PsylockePF-1.jpg

And I'm really struggling understanding the hate for these face sculpts recently (that I've read about in other threads). I think they look fantastic.

And I'm really struggling understanding the hate for these face sculpts recently (that I've read about in other threads). I think they look fantastic.

I’m not sure what else there is to understand other than not every single person in the world has the exact same opinion on everything. Whether you like them or not, who cares what anyone else thinks? It means nothing.

I’m not sure what else there is to understand other than not every single person in the world has the exact same opinion on everything. Whether you like them or not, who cares what anyone else thinks? It means nothing.

Agreed! :lecture

Just trying to throw my opinion in and keep the conversations going. :lol

Great! I hope she looks asian. I guess reveal tomorrow? 36840959_10156465732024441_6907043002426851328_n.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

They haven't been your typical "Soft Feminine" looking faces most collectors are used to.... Some of the newer portraits have harder features which makes them look a bit less feminine but probably adds a bit more character to the statue, otherwise you end up with all the statues looking like Victorian secret models... Although that's not bad either :)

I just hope they give Psylocke a cool looking base.... I'm not to crazy about Emma's base...

They haven't been your typical "Soft Feminine" looking faces most collectors are used to.... Some of the newer portraits have harder features which makes them look a bit less feminine but probably adds a bit more character to the statue, otherwise you end up with all the statues looking like Victorian secret models... Although that's not bad either :)

I just hope they give Psylocke a cool looking base.... I'm not to crazy about Emma's base...

Ah. I can see that. It doesn't bother me, BUT I understand now. Thanks for clarifying.

Agreed on the base portion. I need to go check out Emma's base again.

I wonder if the paint on her legs is going to crack and peel off...

Why would they crack and peel as opposed to any other statue which doesn't?

Great! I hope she looks asian. I guess reveal tomorrow? View attachment 416660

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What did the original teaser look like (which we all know is probably irrelevant anyway)? Is this a different pose as I thought there was a sword before?

And Psylocke while supposedly being in an East Asian body, and it is my preference for her to be portrayed correctly, but has she always been portrayed as looking 'Asian' in all the comics? Could've sworn that she's been drawn as looking well not Asian by certain artists?

Hopefully the face turns out ok as lately these female PF's look like men in drag.

Why would they crack and peel as opposed to any other statue which doesn't?
Did you own the original Psylocke PF? The original Psylocke PF was plagued with paint cracking on her legs because she wasn't primered; I eventually sold mine simply because I didn't want to invest in getting a full repaint done.

Did you own the original Psylocke PF? The original Psylocke PF was plagued with paint cracking on her legs because she wasn't primered; I eventually sold mine simply because I didn't want to invest in getting a full repaint done.

No I didn't. It was before my time.

But even if that were the case, the chances of that happening again are imo zero now.

Back