Stargate - Fossil 1/2 Scale Replica - Chronicle Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Reaction score
"In the Extended Cut of the classic sci-fi film Stargate, a special scene was added showing Col O’Neil gazing upon an alien fossil that was hidden away in a special room deep inside the Creek Mountain Military Installation. First discovered by Dr. Langford and her father in Giza back in 1928, the fossil reveals a crushed Anubis and Horus when it is shown in a closeup, portending to the dangers ahead as the team passes through the Stargate.

Chronicle Collectibles are proud to present the first-ever officially licensed Stargate Fossil 1/2 Scale Replica to bring a tangible piece from the Extended Cut to the Stargate fan community. This incredible replica is a work of art in its own right, and has been authentically created by digitally scanning the the actual screen-prop used in the film, resulting in a fully accurate replica that Stargate fans will surely love. At a massive 44” by 35” and approximately 3-5” deep, the Stargate Fossil 1/2 Scale Replica makes for impressive showpiece in any collection, and has been designed to be displayed either flat or wall-mounted like in the film."

Estimated to Ship in 1st Quarter 2019

Limited Edition Size: TBD

IMG_0656.JPG

IMG_0657.JPG

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0655.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 76
Haven't seen a thread made for this. Heck I didn't even see this on their own Facebook page.

The only reason I remembered this item, which I first saw on Syfy.com was that it was put up for preorder on Popcultcha today.

Is anyone thinking of getting this to go along with their busts.

Back