Statue Overwatch Hanzo Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scareb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blizzard announced today that the Hanzo statue is now available for pre-order through the blizzard gear store. He also comes with a swap out sonic arrow.

Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-007-928x483.jpg
Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-001.jpg
Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-002.jpg
Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-004.jpg
Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-005.jpg
Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-003.jpg
Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-006.jpg
Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-009.jpg
Overwatch-Hanzo-Statue-013.jpg

They sure did Hanzo justice on this statue. This is the first OW statue that I'm on the fence about; those elliptical bases are starting to eat up a lot of shelf space in the ol' household.

I hanjo.

Seriously looks great. If I was a Hanzo main I’d consider it. All of their statues have been so impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i was collecting all the statues I would absolutely get this. But with the amount of space they take up as well as the price (canadian dollar blows) I feel like i have to restrict myself to my mains. Now if they did Zenytatta, Mccree, Roadhog, Lucio, Junkrat, or Zarya, I might not be able to say no.

God i wish i had the room for all these. Every time i look at my reaper and tracer, i find myself wanting to buy the rest. Shame that Sideshow doesn't carry them, I could easily put my points towards them.

I thought they did do Junkrat? I know I’ve seen at least a prototype.

If/when they do Reinhardt, I’m back in.

I thought they did do Junkrat? I know I’ve seen at least a prototype.

If/when they do Reinhardt, I’m back in.

No Junk yet. So far it’s been Tracer, Widow, Reaper, D.Va, Genji, Mercy, and now Hanzo.

So we’ll probably get another female next honestly, but who knows. Rein will be cool, but his price tag will be like D.Va I’m sure and that will suck.

But all I’m really after to add to the OW statue collection is Junk, Sombra, and Moira. Unfortunately it’s going to be a WHILE until we get to the heroes that didn’t ship at launch.

We will FOR SURE be getting a new one announced at Blizzcon (just like they did with Genji last year, and Reaper the year before) so I’m PRAYING for Junkrat. They just announced a new Nendoroid that is Junk, so could be we’ll be getting a high end Junk collectible later this year.

Yeah that was a life size statue they made along with Winston for Gamescom. The Tracer and Widow statues were replicas of the previously released statues but the Reaper statue was completely different than the one they already released. You’d think they’d have the molds and such fine for Junk if this ends up being the final pose for the eventual statue.

db7296185a4c81631bd08944ce9d3fa9.jpeg

34ae42f54707c89a04d69f2dc47ff77d.jpeg

af6a0820116d97e4e082c095c8beadbc.jpeg

95475cf6ba3b625606add780c3c6e2b5.jpeg

Oh wow haha. Didn’t realize it was giant sized. Thanks for the info.

I'm kinda glad they changed reaper. That life sized statue looks kinda.....bad. It looks like a cosplayer.

Now that Junkrat though......if they do him i'm so ****ing buying him.

Back