1/6 Hot Toys - Black Panther - T’Chaka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
【Black Panther -1/6th scale T’Chaka Collectible Figure】

“You’re a good man with a good heart. And it’s hard for a good man to be king.” – T’Chaka

Marvel Studios’s highly anticipated blockbuster, Black Panther has smashed the box office records globally this year. T’Chaka, the former leader of the Kingdom of Wakanda has gained great respect by serving the technological advanced nation and protecting his people. When his son came to the Ancestral Plane to seek for guidance, T’Chaka replied with his sage wisdom and exclaimed his pride in his son.

Today, Hot Toys is excited to present T’Challa’s departed father, T’Chaka in 1/6th scale collectible figure from Black Panther as a Toy Fair Exclusive item only available in selected markets!

The movie accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of young T’Chaka in his Black Panther suit in the movie featuring a newly developed helmeted head with highly detailed textures and gold trims, a muscular body, a meticulously tailored black and gold colored battle suit with extreme fine details and textures, a beautifully designed Wakandan pattern sash decorated with waistlet, a fine Kimoyo Beads bracelet and a Black Panther themed figure stand!

Reserve space for this honorable leader from the mythical African Nation to complete your Black Panther collection today.

36701794_10155599656087344_6294683551958827008_o.jpg

36616243_10155599656042344_4190941354139844608_n.jpg

His colors and detailing are so striking! An unmasked head would be nice, but we generally don’t get these things with the exclusives, right?

Honestly I'm a bit surprised we're actually getting him and concept Cap but they both look great. I never realized this was basically the same suit as CW Black Panther, is that accurate to the movie?

If he's not impossible to get, I want him. Looks too incredible to pass up.

Absolutely stunning, this will look great together with the trio of pre-released figures.

Oh My... I'm glad the early leaks were right, because this is so far my only must have for toy fair. I really hope sideshow gets this.

Best release of the 4. I was hoping for a DC-figure as well but I guess it's too quiet on the DCEU front. Money saved!

There’s usually an online drop the day it goes on sale at SDCC

Oh yeah, I have no reason to think SSC won't get this, but you never know. It's just my "I WANT IT NOW" excitement. I really love this figure. Also, unless I missed something I didn't see anything about this being an SDCC exclusive.

Any other figures on that "early leaks" list?

Besides AOTC Anakin which turned out to be "Sith Eyes" Anakin, the only other one besides Black suit cap and T'Chaka is Nurse Ledger Joker.

Last edited:
Back