Iron Studios BDS 1/10 Scale - Ant-Man and the Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Iron Studios Facebook:- no pics yet.

“Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose? I'm open to suggestions!”
If he was fantastic at Ant-man and Civil War, imagine now that he has Wasp by your side!
Ant-man and The Wasp debuts this week at the theaters and we are pleased to announce that we will have these two heroes coming soon to your 1/10 BDS Art Scale collection!
Stay tuned for more updates soon!
#IronStudios #AntManAndTheWasp
“Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose? I'm open to suggestions!”

Looks super cool

Attachments

• antwasp.jpg
    antwasp.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 328
I love the effect on the Ant-Man.

I'll probably order the pair of them and display them with my 1/4 MCU pieces.

As they're not totally out of scale given their power set :dunno

But at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be able to build an army of Ant-Man figures, primarily from mini type figures from Hot Toys, Iron Studios, and King Arts etc.

Honestly these might be my answer for introducing the duo to my HT collection. I've wanted smaller figs for the obvious reasons but these meet the quality quota and the scale. I toyed with the idea of the Figuarts ones but this seems to be the ticket IMO.

Seriously though, that looks uncomfortable. :rotfl I don't want a constant wedgie when I'm fighting evil.

Not that I recall. Or at least, not to that extreme. You'd need, like....molded butt cups for that to work IRL. Again, wedgie. :lol

Not that I recall. Or at least, not to that extreme. You'd need, like....molded butt cups for that to work IRL. Again, wedgie. :lol

Sculptors are Brazilian into nature and form. They're not scared of booty/body like when HT Spidey was, er, neutralized.

Tho I seem to remember a Cap from them had a pretty flat butt.

I'm looking hard at Antman, that is a very cool effect!

Back