SDCC 2018 Hot Toys Expectations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Personally I'm hoping to see more from The Matrix trilogy, more PT and OT Star Wars and new figures from Blitzway. What are you hoping to see?

Star Wars: Lando, Darth Maul, Chancellor Palpatine, Mace Windu, Biker Scout, Gamorrean Guard, Bespin Leia and Han.
DC: Reissue of Batman Begins Bats (sixth scale), Arkham Penguin, Two Face, and Catwoman
Marvel: Nebula, Red Skull IW Version
Random: A new Indiana Jones

I hope to see more on 1/4 Vader and Endor Luke ( whether it’s an accessory ) or not and Endor Leia

Will it be too early for a WW 1984 teaser figure displayed . Maybe a WW Diana prince version instead :dunno

Some more IW character reveals would be nice

How about a BTTF 3 western Marty or BTTF flying dorlarean

Scout and Speederbike would be cool.

ESB Chewie with Bag-Of-Threepio.

Agent Smith.

Another Heath Joker.

however unlikely I would wanna see something resident evil preferably leon kennedy

The Quarter scale Police Shootout T-800 they announced in something like 2011. Likewise Dutch and the 1:4 scale Predator line. I think 7 years should just about be enough development time. They'll be there for sure.

I hope to see nothing I like....

My wallet needs a break.

But if wishes were fishes...

A Willy Wonka from someone besides M8

A Leia Bouush

A Bespin Han

That is all

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

What I hope to see every year, a Die Hard figure.

1/6 companies are like...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I expect (not hope) to see the following revealed:
-Poe Dameron
-Battle damaged Captain Phasma
-Lando Calrissian (Donald Glover, not Billy Dee Williams)
-Scout Trooper (ROTJ)
-ESB Boba Fett (production sample or whatever with zero changes to the helmet or gauntlets or flightsuit from the prototype photos)
-Shazam
-Movie Aquaman
-Steve Rogers
-Ant Man with updated Paul Rudd headsculpt
-Nebula
-Agent Smith (updated prototype)

I am also 100% certain that the following figures will NOT make an appearance at the show:
-Batman Returns Catwoman
-Batman Returns Penguin
-Batman '66 Joker
-Aliens Ripley (Power Loader or no Power Loader)

I hope to see Bespin Han, Poe and Qi'ra. I'll be happy with that.

I would love to see more OT Star Wars figures, of course.

The Quarter scale Police Shootout T-800 they announced in something like 2011. Likewise Dutch and the 1:4 scale Predator line. I think 7 years should just about be enough development time. They'll be there for sure.
Yes, this is also my prediction. Little to no chance of more Iron Men, Predators, Ledger Jokers, and Storm Trooper variants.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Having just finished a 1/32 Colonial Viper kit from the original Battlestar Galactica, I would actually love an Apollo and Starbuck from QMX or Blitzway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely hoping to see more 1/4 scale from Hot Toys. The T1 figure they promised ages ago, Keaton Bats and Reeve Supes would be awesome.

In 1/6 scale I say it every year but will say it again, Pfeiffer Catwoman please!
More Arkham villains, radiation suit Doc and/or BTTF3 figures I'd love to see to and an improve Indy figure.

Looking forward to seeing what Blitzway reveal as it makes such a change from the usual Hot Toys fair. Die Hard would be my choice but will probably be interested in whatever is it they have.

Also hoping Prime 1 reveal the blue version of Batman from TDKR.

I just want hot toys to show the AVP Chopper Predator 2.0, as they released the AVP Celtic and Scar Predator 2.0 figures 4 or 5 years ago...

Darth Maul, Penguin and Catwoman from BR and an updated Batman Begins in 1/6

Yes please! :)

Damn, you read my mind. You must have bought your ticket to Fantasy Land the same place I did.

Back