Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
AMizQpJ.jpg

MevJA3s.jpg

https://nerdist.com/x-men-rogue-sideshow-premium-statue-exclusive/

Kinda sucks she is going to be a maquette... I can't even imagine the price :( Not a huge fan of the headsculpt from this side angle, but looks like hopefully an alternate portrait is going to be provided as well.

At least she looks attractive, unlike the recent Mystique and Poison Ivy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it is only the 3% speaking but we are already tired of the increasing costs across the board. Sideshow sees fit to now "maquetify" any character that they think will sell such as Rogue and Magneto and slap an even higher price tag on it?

Please wake up Sideshow not all of us care for these regular sized characters on "supposedly" more complex bases. With XM and Prime 1 breathing down your necks this is your plan?

I'm down for this. I need a Rogue and the PF is already priced up so its ok with me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hmmm not sure about the face with some of these real life portraits. Why is this simple character a maquette? I thought maquette was for huge characters. Cable should’ve been a maquette and not this one. Hope for a second younger attractive coh. But need to see more angles of the face to decide.

Last edited:
McDonald's art print certainly seems to suggest an alternate portrait. I hope so as my curly haired portrait from the premium format shall never see the light of day ever again.

McDonald's art print certainly seems to suggest an alternate portrait. I hope so as my curly haired portrait from the premium format shall never see the light of day ever again.

Am guessing there will be a COH to match the art print

Oh didn’t catch that, now that would be a ex or fail! If it’s going to be the ex. For a maquette price sure hope so.

It would either be that or the jacket, either way the art print would match the EX only. Unless they give us both sculpts :pray:

I'm down with the costume.

I can't tell but I'm wondering if the jacket is mixed media or not?

My only issue is with the face sculpt. From the side angle that we see, she looks like she's been aged up??

Hope to see more angles before I make a decision, as I would rather get just the regular locally.

And regarding the art print, I wouldn't put much hope in its different art direction, as we've seen recent examples where art prints and statues have had nothing alike other then being of the same 'character'.

Another nail in my desire to collect sideshow coffin.
I'm pretty much over sideshow, their maquette labelled pfs and obscene prices that just went up another 10% including shipping cos of ****ed taxes in my ****ry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Another nail in my desire to collect sideshow coffin.
I'm pretty much over sideshow, their maquette labelled pfs and obscene prices that just went up another 10% including shipping cos of ****ed taxes in my ****ry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We should just be thankful that the import/GST change was delayed an additional year as it is. But most of my current preorders are greater than $1,000 AUD anyway for Prime 1 pieces. But I do wish individuals such as Gerry Harvey and the like didn't lobby the government to make the change in the first place.

Which is why I hope the Exclusive is something I can live without, as I would prefer just to get the regular from Popcultcha. As they're pricing pieces pretty competitively, as Sideshow pieces always have an early preorder discount of 10% plus my usual member discount of 10% for a total of 19%. Sometimes the pieces are a bit cheaper than the direct US cost of the regular item alone even without international shipping.

Looks good. Xmen line getting some attention finally. Won't like the pricetag though haha

We should just be thankful that the import/GST change was delayed an additional year as it is. But most of my current preorders are greater than $1,000 AUD anyway for Prime 1 pieces. But I do wish individuals such as Gerry Harvey and the like didn't lobby the government to make the change in the first place.

Which is why I hope the Exclusive is something I can live without, as I would prefer just to get the regular from Popcultcha. As they're pricing pieces pretty competitively, as Sideshow pieces always have an early preorder discount of 10% plus my usual member discount of 10% for a total of 19%. Sometimes the pieces are a bit cheaper than the direct US cost of the regular item alone even without international shipping.

Gerry Harvey is a ****ing germ and the decision has marooned Australia to the mercy of the pricing of local retailers. Anyone who thinks that is a good idea is ****tarded.
It's pushed the price of a PF to over 1k in a market where resale is $600. Fun times.

Looks really nice but (for me) kinda similar to my koto 1/6. After those reveals im pretty confident psylocke will be great. The only one of the ladies im interested in. Hopefully Gambit and Cyclops are revealed this month
bdfd9400dfae31c7796171fc81ce891c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back