Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hot Toys MMSxxx - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Quote Originally Posted by Futurion View Post
    Sculpt looks weird. Something is very off. Ears are too big that's for sure.

And those horrible oversized stands are back ... oh gosh.
    The sculpt is irrelevant to me because I won't be using it. The stand is no problem because I would never put more than one figure per detolf shelf. I could see the stand being a problem with people who like to crowd as much figures on a shelf as possible but that usually looks crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgus View Post
    The sculpt is irrelevant to me because I won't be using it. The stand is no problem because I would never put more than one figure per detolf shelf. I could see the stand being a problem with people who like to crowd as much figures on a shelf as possible but that usually looks crappy.
    It does, but those stands won't allow even two or three figures per shelf.

Looks like the same stand as the IW line, which seem to be based on the stands from The Force Awakens. I find those stands to be a good size and not too big.

You can technically fit six in a Detolf if you really wanted to by putting them in at an angle where a flat side is against the glass. But most folks definitely wouldn’t do that. I only did it when I wanted to fit as many First Order Troopers I could on a shelf.

The Civil War/AoU/GotG stands are definitely a bit too bulky for my liking.

Ears on the other hand look a tad too big. She does have prounouncdd ears, but they did not scale them properly.

It does, but those stands won't allow even two or three figures per shelf.
    The generic stands are cheaply available for people who need small stands.

Quote Originally Posted by MyenShi View Post
    Looks like the same stand as the IW line, which seem to be based on the stands from The Force Awakens. I find those stands to be a good size and not too big.

You can technically fit six in a Detolf if you really wanted to by putting them in at an angle where a flat side is against the glass. But most folks definitely wouldn’t do that. I only did it when I wanted to fit as many First Order Troopers I could on a shelf.

The Civil War/AoU/GotG stands are definitely a bit too bulky for my liking.

Ears on the other hand look a tad too big. She does have prounouncdd ears, but they did not scale them properly.
    Those isn't TFA size, they are Dr. Strange/Deadpool size for flying poses.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgus View Post
    The generic stands are cheaply available for people who need small stands.
    You don't say.

Looks good, happy to see it announced and will most likely be getting this.

Agree about the ears though they do look a bit on the big side! Hopefully HT can sort that out, other than that I do quite like the rest of the sculpt.

Don't care about the oversized stand as I don't display my figures in flight poses anyway. I have a stock of generic black stands - exactly for figures like this that come with bases the size of a small country (can't have them taking up all my precious space!) - so that will just stay in the box.

It looks like a very boring figure to me. And the sculpt is def not as spot on as it should be.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaPrime33 View Post
    It looks like a very boring figure to me. And the sculpt is def not as spot on as it should be.
    Hate to say this, but I agree regarding the headsculpt. It is definitely off a bit for sure.

What exactly were ya expecting? I don’t get the whole “boring” feedback...with the helmet on, she looks perfect.

Those isn't TFA size, they are Dr. Strange/Deadpool size for flying poses.

You don't say.
    Yeah I know some people like whining because these stands don't fit their personal need instead of just picking up a generic stands cheaply available.