• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: War Machine Mark 1 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrionMagnus

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new on this site. I just want to buy one Hot Toys figure and the title says it all. I've been looking for this guy for over a month now until I was told about this site. I want to try to avoid those crazy scalpers on Ebay, so looks like my search continues here, lol.

Chances are probably I'll have to go the ebay route, though.

IF YOU DO SEND ME A PM, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Post here saying you've sent me a PM
- State where you'll be shipping from
- Pictures for proof that you actually have it
- What you think is a reasonable price

I apologize, this is me just being paranoid because I was scammed on here by someone... just follow those rules and we'll be good. And I'm not paying in "Gift" form- because that's how you scam people.

Thanks.

Wow... I joined the forum a month ago and the first deal I struck is possibly a scam... Whoo wee. Been waiting over a good two weeks, it's international shipping so I'm gonna give it another week, otherwise, time to try to get my money back.

Anyways, back to looking for this guy for now, if it turns out that I was actually scammed.

Still looking for this guy now. Any chance anyone's willing to sell this guy for under $600? Or maybe a little bit over $600?

I would try posting in BST groups on facebook or wait for the next ebay coupon. This figure is hard to find now and is well worth the expense if you really like the suit. You're not likely to find this one under $600, but good luck.

I would try posting in BST groups on facebook or wait for the next ebay coupon. This figure is hard to find now and is well worth the expense if you really like the suit. You're not likely to find this one under $600, but good luck.

You're honestly right- it's gonna be a rare case to find this guy under $600. I might just wait for the next eBay coupon, and guess I'll have to check out those Facebook groups. Thanks for the advice!

I'm honestly just starting to lean towards pre-ordering the Mark IV, though- it looks really nice.

EDIT: Do you happen to know any good BST groups on Facebook???

Bump. Still looking for this guy. If you have one to sell please do PM me following the guidelines on my initial post along with what you think is a reasonable price.

Back