Statue Tweeterhead: Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Season 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wonder Woman preview this coming Thursday, June 28, 2018, Gallery Friday, Live Video on Monday, July 2 (no delays :)) and the Pre-Sale begins on next Tuesday, July 3rd. You guys will want this because the exclusive is pretty darn cool!!

LVFuOog.jpg

qx6gJ7F.jpg

36312377_1863097060418792_6277923412748795904_n.jpg

Last edited:
She will be shown and there are a few add-ons coming. She will have a switch out for the lower have with her skirt. There is also going to be a cape version. When all is said and done, this will be an ultimate Lynda Carter Wonder Woman statue.

Any chance this will be 1/4th scale or are will looking at 1/6th?

I may have to pass up on their DC Super Powers Wonder Woman in order to get this one. I can rest easy knowing that this just may be the ultimate Lynda Carter version with all the switch-out options. Add Lynda's signature on a photo as the exclusive and that seals the deal.

I may have to pass up on their DC Super Powers Wonder Woman in order to get this one. I can rest easy knowing that this just may be the ultimate Lynda Carter version with all the switch-out options. Add Lynda's signature on a photo as the exclusive and that seals the deal.

Nope. Although Chad has not given up hope

Nope. Although Chad has not given up hope

I guess Miss Carter must want an outrageous amount of money for her autograph. This new LC WW is a nice-looking statue so far, but I won't get it, cause I can't stand celebrities who are so greedy for the money. And why Tweeterhead would even do a 2nd statue is beyond me. I got the 1st one, but pass for me on this 2nd one.

I guess Miss Carter must want an outrageous amount of money for her autograph. This new LC WW is a nice-looking statue so far, but I won't get it, cause I can't stand celebrities who are so greedy for the money. And why Tweeterhead would even do a 2nd statue is beyond me. I got the 1st one, but pass for me on this 2nd one.

I don’t know if it’s greed. She may not want to sign 1500 items or whatever the run is. Hey can we use your likeness to make Statue...sure....can you sign each one of them...ugh...no thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if it’s greed. She may not want to sign 1500 items or whatever the run is. Hey can we use your likeness to make Statue...sure....can you sign each one of them...ugh...no thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it couldn't be 1500 items. With Tweeterhead it's only about 250. But you may be right that.with some of these celebrities even 250 would be too much to give to the fans.

I sent two color photos to Lynda Carter to autograph back in the late nineties for my WW collection. I saw her a few years later on Larry King talking about some personal issues and stuff she was going through at the time I sent the photos so I figured they were lost and that was that. Ten years after I sent the pics, I received my SASE back (old postage!) with both photos signed to me. :dance

I sent two color photos to Lynda Carter to autograph back in the late nineties for my WW collection. I saw her a few years later on Larry King talking about some personal issues and stuff she was going through at the time I sent the photos so I figured they were lost and that was that. Ten years after I sent the pics, I received my SASE back (old postage!) with both photos signed to me. :dance

She currently only sends preprinted autographed photos. I'm sure she gets thousands of requests each year. I'd love to see her to a convention!!

Back