Greetings from Osaka. Any other Japan-based collectors out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pineappledan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm Dan from Osaka. Recently started collecting Star Wars Hot Toys. (I've got ANH Luke and Leia, Bespin Luke and RotJ Luke on preorder) and I'd really love to make friends with some other collectors based in Japan. Anyone know anyone?

[FONT=&quot]Hello Dan and [/FONT]:welcome1:[FONT=&quot] to the [/FONT]:FREAK:[FONT=&quot] show[/FONT][FONT=&quot]! [/FONT]
wavesmile.gif

I think that there is another member, who lives in Japan, that collects but I don't remember who it is.

[FONT="][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]Hello Dan and [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]:welcome1:[COLOR=#333333][FONT="] to the [/FONT]:FREAK:[FONT="][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333] show[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT="]! [/FONT]
wavesmile.gif

I think that there is another member, who lives in Japan, that collects but I don't remember who it is.

Yeah, I can’t remember the name either :lol

Thanks for the warm welcomes, but you're no use with regarding finding me some other Japan-based users! lol Thanks anyway though, the search continues!

Hi @DjBoogaloo! Do you collect Hot Toys? Do you have any sites you order from/recommend? Have you ordered from ToySapien.com before?

Yes, I collect Hot Toys. These days Toy Sapiens is the place to go for Hot Toys. In the past, and somewhat still today, you could get much better deals on amazon Japan. That isn't as true these days. If you haven't made a trip in to Toy Sapiens, I strongly recommend it.

Back