1/6 Hot Toys MMS Darth Maul Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Maul might be my number one want. I would be floored with excitement if they previewed him, Qui Gon, and Mace at SDCC. Or even the Solo version. Or both. More Maul is better lol.

I’m game to see what they do, but wouldnt rush out to update my Duel On Naboo one, unless it 1000% blew me away.

HT can easily beat sideshow by better sculpt (actual Ray Park) and paint. Include robe and it's done, easy money.

Darth Maul might be my number one want. I would be floored with excitement if they previewed him, Qui Gon, and Mace at SDCC. Or even the Solo version. Or both. More Maul is better lol.

I would lose my mind if we got a Solo version of Maul, but doubt it since we don’t see him in physical form.

However, his appearance in Solo reminded me of how distinctive Ray Park’s facial structure is. HT would almost certainly capture that better than Sideshow did (which is why I resisted buying that one).

I would lose my mind if we got a Solo version of Maul, but doubt it since we don’t see him in physical form.

However, his appearance in Solo reminded me of how distinctive Ray Park’s facial structure is. HT would almost certainly capture that better than Sideshow did (which is why I resisted buying that one).

Haha I’d squeal lol. It’s possible we could get him from Solo since he is such a popular character. I assume (with no knowledge whatsoever) that it could depend on HT having access to Lucasfilm archives for reference photos of Maul. At a minimum I’d assume Lucasfilm took pics of Ray Park in full costume.
I agree on the SS vs HT, they can definitely nail Ray Park more than SS, I just want to see the product from either movie to see who is wrong or right! Lol my vote is still on HT.

I have the Sideshow one and think it's great. I would love to see a Maul with Mech Legs from Solo.

Back