Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthkush

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, it's like this. There's now demand for prequel figures and hot toys is showing they're doing some of them. My two most wanted ones(episode 3 Anakin and Obi-wan) are out or coming out. My third is Padme. I've wanted a Padme figure since I've gotten into hot toys figures. My hope is that at comic con, we will finally see one. The popular version seems to be Attack of the Clones Geonosis Padme but I'd be interested in any version to be honest. I want the Revenge of the Sith one with the brown outfit and pregnant but I would definitely still get the Geonosis one.

So, anybody think we'll see her finally at comic con? I mean, we did just get to see Dooku and Yoda so it's definitely possible. Feel free to speculate which one(or ones) we'll get and what she'll come with and when here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

Let’s just create a speculation thread for every main character for SW. Yes it’s a matter of time before they do it but let’s pump the breaks a little for making new threads. Like Nute Gunray, no need to report unless there is something to report from.

I guess I was just curious how people felt about it. I mean, there's a Lando thread(I love Lando and would buy that figure for sure). I made a topic like this on facebook and it was really interesting. I'm especially interested to know if people want the Geonosis one clean with the cape and tights or the battle damage arena one with the midriff or both or some combo or what?

Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

I guess I was just curious how people felt about it. I mean, there's a Lando thread(I love Lando and would buy that figure for sure). I made a topic like this on facebook and it was really interesting. I'm especially interested to know if people want the Geonosis one clean with the cape and tights or the battle damage arena one with the midriff or both or some combo or what?

I’m totally hoping they make Padme and I’m sure they will. I don’t think they will do pregnant version. Geonosis version is probably most iconic.
I just wonder if they will make AOTC Anakin. Those versions really go together.

ba4c61991604f250f011c72679279af5.jpg
8143bc5233c64094e38d9cbad3b0da35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

What about a speculation thread to speculate what the next speculation thread will be?

Where is a thread to talk about Thread Nazis?? LOL

d39cb985c4923ef1b42b923b908ac8a2.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im probably the only one that would want a ep 1 padme. With that red outfit from the beginning of the film. Always thought that was a striking look. Dont care about her outside of that.

Normal version:

nps.bmp

SDCC Exclusive available 12 months later:

I would love love love a Padme figure. I agree that her Geonosis look is most iconic and most likely to be done, but she has sooo many beautiful costumes I'd love to see any of them done :pray:

Her first on screen costume seems more iconic, but it has little posability. So a cheaper toy would be better for that costume.
I'd prefer geonosis look like majority.

Maybe the black shoulderless outfit from AOTC, but otherwise i wouldnt be interested.

Where is the sio bibble speculation thread?

If we are to get multiple Padmés, i'd favor action oriented outfits rather than political representative ones. Her Naboo battle gear from TPM and Geonosis outfit from AOTC are my top picks. I'd also get a Padmé in Mustafar outfit to pose along Anakin and Obi-Wan.

But we already have the perfect Padme! No upgrades needed (ok maybe some ankle pivots)!

071907padme07.jpg
2140_press07-001.jpg

I'd love a non-battle damaged AotC/geonosis Padme. That white costume is so sleek and chic. Kick ass and look great doing it.

With the Luke and Leia Babies, I think it’s obvious we will get child birth Padme first.

Normal version:

nps.bmp

SDCC Exclusive available 12 months later:

That's what i'm wondering about the most with regards to her. Which one will we get? Will we get both? Will it be one figure with like a snap on cloak?

What do people prefer? The clean or the "battle damaged"? I think I prefer battle damaged but I kinda want both.

How far we've come. There was a time I would've thought that was an amazing figure lol

10 years! Sometimes i'm still tempted to just buy this and mod it.

I have Leia, Rey and Jyn. It doesn't feel right not to have Padme.

Padme is a day one purchase no matter what. Just hope they nail that Portman sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back