Action Figure MEZCO One:12 Collective Dawn of the Dead figure set!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nice

42916191171_4cb95aec32_z.jpg

42916191481_f397cc1c1b_z.jpg

42916190701_ccb092fe9c_z.jpg

42916191701_2210e0ba92_z.jpg

42916190441_714e29d2e4_z.jpg

42916190271_e5611785e8_z.jpg

42916189761_04b512628b_z.jpg

42916189521_b746bfccee_z.jpg

looks like this will be available Q1 2019 for around $130

Nevwr bought from Mezzo so not gonna preorder...

Whats the scale like for them? Quality?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Nevwr bought from Mezzo so not gonna preorder...

Whats the scale like for them? Quality?

Hi

The One:12 quality had been hit and miss for a little while. Some figures looked really good but some were very poor looking (the Harley Quinn figure really sticks out for me here -I don't know what they were thinking when they signed that one off).

I have to say though that the more recent figures are generally really nice looking and I love all the extra bits you get as well. I think they're realising that there's a market for the scale and so they're investing more time and effort into it. As for size, they're mostly 6-6.5" tall. I think they're definitely worth checking out ;)

So the whole 12 is not a scale.

These are only 6.5 inch?

So the whole 12 is not a scale.

These are only 6.5 inch?

Correct.... its like 1/6 is 12" half of that is 1:12 so roughly 6"

I'm going to agree on the above opinion of the one:12 line. The quality of every figure I have is incredible. Each release, to me, seems to be getting better and better articulation. At first the clothes posed some hindrance but its getting better with every figure. The cloth seems really sturdy quality (I wouldn't play with them an abnormal amount but) I do change the poses fairly frequently. Honestly, the price is a little high considering the size but the quality makes up for the lack of size. I mean think about this, they are doing smaller scale hot toys.... as of right now, I have the following:
regular black judge Dredd
All Black batman Day Exclusive
Knightmare Batman Exlcusive
Regular release Punisher
Frankenstein
Classic Captain America
Modern Captain America
BvS Batman

Not a single problem on any... no costume issues, no paint app issues literally perfect.... best figures ever IMO.

How are the joints on these, pretty tight for posing or is there some slow gravity creep / drop?

Some releases lately have been pretty tight to the point they break. So be careful and some always use a hair dryer.

These are supposed to drop real soon. Been thinking about picking up the set as some guys to pose in shooting positions. I like the movie too but 2 zombies doesn't really make quite a scene.

Seeing photos on FB; the blood on the one zombie isn't nearly as well done as it is in the promo pics. Maybe I'll pick it up on discount but not overly impressed right now.

Here's a short review for the set if anyone is interested. Overall not too bad, but I feel like NECA does a better job at a lower price point.

Back