XM Studios - JLA Green Lantern 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"The XM Green Lantern 1/6 statue is done in concept!

Hal Jordan: "In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let all who worship evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern'slight!"

Thanks to Fabiano Carlos Coelho for the great sculp and more to come. Thanks to Ario Anindito for the awesome concept.

Note : This product is worldwide licence."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

36188000_206920457996nekn7.jpg

Aw man ...another statue of GL with the energy from his ring going backward.

If the construct behind him will be green, then we will already know it's from his ring. They don't need to have the energy going backwards. Couldn't XM just have an energy blast come from his ring?

I'd rather see GL blasting the enemy with his ring at the same time his construct is firing missiles.

XM Studios News

"The XM Green Lantern 1/6 statue is done in concept!

Hal Jordan: "In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let all who worship evil's might, Beware my power, Green Lantern'slight!"

Thanks to Fabiano Carlos Coelho for the great sculp and more to come. Thanks to Ario Anindito for the awesome concept.

Note : This product is worldwide licence."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

36188000_206920457996nekn7.jpg

And his right wrist needs to be straight.

Other than that, the sculpt looks good ...from what I can see so far.

A bit too much it distracts from the main character

GL is figuratively and literally in the shadows of his constructs.

...This does not wow me enough to want to get it. Not feeling the urge at all.

And still not liking his ring energy going backwards. We already know that's his construct behind him. We don't need to have the ring energy going backwards to remind us that that is his construct.

Back