Action Figure SW ourworld 1/6 FS011 The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Yennefer Sorceress Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not a gamer. Did some reading about The Witcher and will probably do more. Was just looking at upcoming releases for Ciri character - basically my 1/6 collection is male-heavy and thought Ciri would do real well with ASMUS' Thranduil - maybe a travesty but reading about The Witcher series background - I don't think so.

One thing leads to another and I'm picking up Xensation Master One and - Yennefer. Even if IMO sexy is one thing, but dumb is another and this character needs some pants if she is a kick-butt adventuress - not lace stockings like this fig. But got her to do some kitbash anyway.

Overall - things I like, and for me a *fatal flaw*.

Pro:
1) Dunno about likeness, but strong female face. She's different. Beautiful paint and eyes - almost HT quality.
2) If u like rooted hair - beautiful wig; long, thick, silky. Every rooted hair character should have hair like this.
3) Soft upper torso, nicely pale for a sorceress.
4) Some nice costume details - not as good as some other companies, but everything is finished off. The rubbery "spells" are kinda cool.

Con:
1) The big one - so there's a review here where the guy is a lot more enthusiastic than I am.

Because the*&&% ball pegs don't fit the feet holes properly - the holes for the feet are too big, so the ball pegs just slide out. And the holes aren't deep enough.

Seen this kind of thing before but IMO when my cheap $12 SWAT fig has great joints - this is pretty unacceptable. It's not just "weak" ankles, it's a pain in *&^. Plus, since the long boots and feet are all one piece, dealing with the issue is a pain the *&&%.

2) Thigh and lower leg has no rotation, so all Yennefer can do, pretty much, is stand there.

On the other hand, I'm not constantly moving my figures around. I was gonna tinker with her anyway, and looking at clips of the game there's room for some costume changes. IMO great face and hair, hands (which are gloves with no wrist articulation) are about what I would expect - she is able to hold the "spells".

Overall, she's alright; don't have anything else like her. Still wanting the Ciri character which I guess is due late this year from 2 different companies. But. Compared to ACI, Xensation, ASMUS - Yennefer cost the same as the Master One, more or less. But the Master One is a far better figure re the body - no joint problems there; superior clothing quality. Both have great sculpts and paint IMO.

So I think Yennefer is overpriced and her lower base body is *cheap*. Her feet fall off (held on by the boots) and she can bend her knees. Nice try by One World but they can do better. Her clothing has some nice details but there is better out there. But, whatever, she's due for a bit of kitbash anyway. 6.5/10 compared to Master One 9/10 at the price point.

Yennefer1_6scale1.jpg

Yennefer1_6scale2.jpg

Yennefer1_6scale3.jpg

Yennefer1_6scale4.jpg

Yennefer1_6scaleMasterOne.jpg

Sexy sorceress....guess One World never watched a vid where a swimsuit model trips and falls off the catwalk.:monkey3

Did you do any mods to this figure? Just ordered it and would love to see what you have done to it if you have :)

Back