Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - 1:6 Indoraptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
2hyywqo.jpg

Do we really need an extra thread for every JP announcement?

Not everyone is interested in every piece. General-purpose threads are good when a new license is announced and people can share their excitement or lack thereof, but when something tangible is shown, it's much more useful to have everything in its place. Same reason why we don't have a "Sideshow Marvel license" thread where new teasers are being added.

When do teasers stop being 'mere teasers', by the way?

I think this looks amazing! I will be picking this up for sure. I bet it will cost more than Blue as she looks a bit bigger(as he was in the film)and the base looks like it lights up so I am sure that will add to the cost. Still cant wait for this and Blue and Rexy. I love that Jurassic Park is finally getting some high end collectible love

I think this looks amazing! I will be picking this up for sure. I bet it will cost more than Blue as she looks a bit bigger(as he was in the film)and the base looks like it lights up so I am sure that will add to the cost. Still cant wait for this and Blue and Rexy. I love that Jurassic Park is finally getting some high end collectible love

Finally? Lol, where have you been? CC’s been doing it for two or three years now

I once set myself a "rule" when CC's indominus rex came out that I will not buy a dinosaur which is completely imaginary. Then I saw this, screw the rule... My only hope is please don't come out next year, I have enough patience, not enough money...

Back