Premium Format New Emma Frost / The White Queen Premium Format (2018)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like she's second on the docket of X-Ladies

HZbvDt7.jpg

Hopefully full reveal this month. :pray:

Very nice!

If I get this piece, than maybe I can customize the previous White Queen PF I have.

I still love my Comiquette, but it is famtastic to see how much SSC have improved their abilities over the years... Just look at the differences... amazing!

7178_press07-001.jpg

I have this comiquette, too ...and I think it looks great as well. The only thing that needed improving is the hair sculpt.

However, I do agree this new Emma PF is a great sculpt .....an improvement to the previous White Queen PF. Will need to see more pics, but right now it looks like I'll be getting this piece, too.

The new Emma literally blows away the previous piece of garbage on every level. It's like comparing a Kia to a Mercedes.

Now its a matter of when we get to see the full reveal. Anxious to see the rest of her ...full 360 view.

Yea, I would pick this one, too.

The body sculpt on Ivy could've been better.

Looks good but this is only the second tease. Crossed fingers that the base and legs are as good as the upper half. I still like the last emma pf too, but can we call it the "Hungry Emma" now that this is out? It'd be easier to identify which PF is being discussed. Cleavage Emma, Comic Emma, Hungry Emma, and 2018 Emma.

Back