Neca Ultimate Beetlejuice figures line would be cool.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wish neca would make some Beetlejuice figures. Here's my idea for a line.

Wave one ideas.

First Figure

Showtime Beetlejuice.

- Two head sculpts
- Evil smiley face
- Carnival head
- Two long arms with mallets
- Tombstone
- set of open hands for "it's show time" pose

hS6aemS.jpg
oLUmZwt.jpg
jQCwimi.jpg
vCEa3uq.jpg

Second Figure

Adam Maitland

- Regular head
- Monster head
- Long nose head
- Handbook for the recently deceased
- Set of regular hands and eye hands

AWBRvf3.jpg
lUjBh9q.jpg
qUcocEd.jpg
MKcIbqi.jpg

Third Figure

Barbara Maintland

- Regular head
- Monster head
- Screaming head
- Knife
- Decapetated Adam head
- Candle fingers hand
- Skeleton head with eyes out

J7vNaTn.jpg

9hb2VCg.jpg

hyJD1TB.jpg

GEqfSK9.gif

Id buy them up. I only have 3 NECA Beetlejuice figures. 7" Red Tux, the bobblehead of him sitting on the house (love it!), and the talking 18" Beetlejuice. Would love to have more. Especially a new 1/4 scale with more articulation.

I´d buy them happily, but you missed the best! Young Winona Ryder as Lydia was my favourite in that movie! Wasn´t she precious with those huge eyes.

I´d buy them happily, but you missed the best! Young Winona Ryder as Lydia was my favourite in that movie! Wasn´t she precious with those huge eyes.

I didn't forget, I just don't think her character would get made by Neca. Even the Maitlands are a stretch, but at least they have more options for accessories and heads.

Don't have license rights.

Too expensive.

Barbara and Adam are too niche.

Something, something tooling.

Don't have license rights.

Too expensive.

Barbara and Adam are too niche.

Something, something tooling.

Randy in a nutshell.

He's started retweeting the asskissers in the run up to SDCC earlier than usual this year. Expect the same hyping of meagre licenses like they're the second coming, mixed with shoddy repaints and retools filling the booth.

Randy in a nutshell.

He's started retweeting the asskissers in the run up to SDCC earlier than usual this year. Expect the same hyping of meagre licenses like they're the second coming, mixed with shoddy repaints and retools filling the booth.

I'd love to see NECA make Matrix figures. No one has yet...which is weird, considering there are several characters they can make as well as a few characters they can milk by making multiple versions of if they want to go deep with the line.

Then there's Beetljuice, Solid Snake, Die Hard, Drive, Silence of the Lambs, Snake Plissken...and many more. We'll get another Alien and Predator tho…:lol

Back