Anyone have every single Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freestylex06x

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got to thinking today. Is there anyone who has every single Hot Toys every released? There has to be at least one perfectionist out there no? That would be impressive.

I do. But I’ve decided not to keep that up starting this year. No space.

Doubt it. I know someone is a Marvel freak but I've never see someone buy all DC, Marvel and StarWars at same time. Even buy all fodders such as Storm Troopers version 999

That's incredible! Like every single retail release or every single one including exclusives and variants etc?

That's incredible! Like every single retail release or every single one including exclusives and variants etc?

Up till now I’ve bought everything. Even the stupid china pattern storm trooper. Anything with it’s own sku. I don’t even really collect Star Wars so that’s a big reason I’be decided to stop buying everything. That and space. Most of the big stuff is still boxed up. Like the bat mobiles and the bat and power loader. It wasn’t as bad pre 2015 when there was 40ish a year. And pre 2012 there was like 20 a year. The last few years it’s north of 70 a year with more large pieces(1/4 stuff and hulkbuster etc).

I’m even thinking of selling a lot of the variants or remakes like the original mk2/3/4/5/6 and so on.

Up till now I’ve bought everything. Even the stupid china pattern storm trooper. Anything with it’s own sku. I don’t even really collect Star Wars so that’s a big reason I’be decided to stop buying everything. That and space. Most of the big stuff is still boxed up. Like the bat mobiles and the bat and power loader. It wasn’t as bad pre 2015 when there was 40ish a year. And pre 2012 there was like 20 a year. The last few years it’s north of 70 a year with more large pieces(1/4 stuff and hulkbuster etc).

I’m even thinking of selling a lot of the variants or remakes like the original mk2/3/4/5/6 and so on.

Impressive, most impressive. Just curious, what do you do for a living?

Sadly the vast majority are boxed up. I’d like to build a better display to get a lot more out the boxes. Heck they take up so much room right now that not even all the boxes fit in the house. Had to put a large bunch in storage

B9626E53-977F-4E52-AE82-BB3A9955AFBD.jpg
DDBF82B0-B0F3-4B9E-9DAA-094410A8671C.jpg
B0EEA9B1-28BB-4E1B-BF5B-41781D467DE5.jpg
2911B164-E1A1-4A41-9D2E-B74F4ED26F5C.jpg
F2AF455F-6842-48BF-9898-0847BAB31DA9.jpg

I’ve got a few on display.

F59EA490-445E-472A-86FC-DD05986EEFF8.jpg
30AD7544-9028-4C1E-8E40-6CC8E14CECBC.jpg
E0163C27-DD3B-4492-9FD6-4DDF0C78231C.jpg

Last edited:
That it is. But I retired (medically, got injured) awhile back. So now I have that, some investments I made years ago worked out well so I have that, and I do some consulting work from time to time on business/licensing stuff.

Because I’m an idiot. Lol

At first I figured at ten or twenty a year and 200 a pop it wouldn’t be much different then my motu (masters of the universe) collection or comics or art. But then as they ramped up production I figure I was already all in and I’m a bit of a completist anyway. But then it was just spite. I wasn’t gonna let hot toys win. I was gonna get them all no matter what. So, like I said, idiot. But I’ve been looking for a good jumping off point to stop buying them all. Solo did for me. Good movie. No interest in the figures at all. (Though I may just wait till mms500 and pick up the solo stuff anyway when it goes on sale, then I could say I have everything up till mms500) but as of now I have not ordered the solo stuff.

That it is. But I retired (medically, got injured) awhile back. So now I have that, some investments I made years ago worked out well so I have that, and I do some consulting work from time to time on business/licensing stuff.

Well, thank you for your service. I hope your injury wasn't too life-altering beyond having to medically retire.

My main concern with having so many HTs MIB in your case would be deterioration of rubber elements, especially depending on the climate/conditions under which they are stored. You could make a lot of money on some of those MIB though.

I try and check on them fairly often. Just to make sure things are good. So far no issues with any of them. Even my ed209 is fine. They are all stored in climate control at 68 degrease year round. Humidity controlled as well. Both in my home and my storage unit. So they are good. Very few have not been on display at some point. I’ve got some doubles of a few I never opened but otherwise they all at least get a quick play with or display for a big. At least up till last year. I’ve got some storm troopers and Star Wars that I’ve not yet opened.

Back