Harley Quinn broke ponytail left pink one broke! help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottoyandfigurefreak

Freakalicious
Reaction score
The left pink pigtail on my harley quinn has broke off, it has always been very loose, the other side is ok though. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement, i got this figure from china about a year ago so i don't know if they will be willing to help, i don't think i will get any luck there. I can glue it back on but i think i won't be able to move it anymore.

Sorry i forgot to mention i'm not talking about the prisoner version of harley just to be clear!

I had the same thing happen to me and did what 16k recommended. The KO came with both ponytails attached and were not designed the same way HT's was. And a different neck configuration, so I couldn't even use it with the HQ body if I wanted

Ela3qLk.jpg

Get a KO head with real hair ponytails. I replaced my Harley's plastic ponytails with those and that's the best $30 ever spent!

35347209_10156363146833618_76223720904982528_n.jpg

Sorry if i sound like an idiot but what is a KO hs?

Knock-Off Headsculpt... A third-party headsculpt that is made by copying the official manufacturer’s product.

I too have one of the ones with ‘hair’ ponytails and I really like it.

That said, it looks like the peg is broken off inside the receptacle. That will be a tricky fix. Be careful not to damage the seating digging it out.

Good luck!

Yes that will be a hrad fix. You may want to try and round up an authentic Harley head from hot toys perhaps from toy anxiety, monkey depot or some other site. Like others have stated you can go the knock off route too.

Yes that will be a hrad fix. You may want to try and round up an authentic Harley head from hot toys perhaps from toy anxiety, monkey depot or some other site. Like others have stated you can go the knock off route too.

I would like to get hold of an original hot toys head if possible, toy anxiety has one, do you know if they ship to the UK? Thanks

Knock-Off Headsculpt... A third-party headsculpt that is made by copying the official manufacturer’s product.

I too have one of the ones with ‘hair’ ponytails and I really like it.

That said, it looks like the peg is broken off inside the receptacle. That will be a tricky fix. Be careful not to damage the seating digging it out.

Good luck!
Respectfully disagree.
It's not a third party. Knock offs are knock offs. Basically make a mold of an existing product and call it their own.

Respectfully disagree.
It's not a third party. Knock offs are knock offs. Basically make a mold of an existing product and call it their own.

Yes. That would be what I meant when I said somebody copied the official product.

What do you think “Third Party” means? It has nothing to do with whether or not it’s a legitimate, licensed product, it simply means they are a third group in the scenario.
In this case, the first party is the buyer, the second party is the seller/manufacturer, the third party is the seller of the knockoff.

I would like to get hold of an original hot toys head if possible, toy anxiety has one, do you know if they ship to the UK? Thanks

I would imagine they do. I have bought from them numerous times and get the items very quickly. I am located in the states however. I would jump on the sculpt if you can. Typically the individual sculpts do not last long.

Back