The Vampire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugs Bunny

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Figure Masters new figure under development. Check them out on FB _DSC4637.jpg_DSC4643.jpg_DSC5349.jpg

Except for that doll hair seem. Makes it look like Mattel made a Barbie from the property. Make it sculpted and it would be so much better.

Yeah I am getting kind of a Tonner doll vibe from the ponytail look, but I was focusing more on the free flowing hair sculpt where the likeness seems to be a lot stronger anyway.

Can’t wait to get him and any other they make.
They are supposedly going to have a 2 pack with Pitt and Cruise
How much do their figs sell for?
about $200+
Except for that doll hair seem. Makes it look like Mattel made a Barbie from the property. Make it sculpted and it would be so much better.

The ponytail headsculpt now has sculpted hair. This first two pics are from about 6months to a year ago. He'll come with two headsculpts: fully scuplpted ponytail headsculpt and rooted long, free flowing hair headsculpt. They say it'll be ready in 2 months however that is VERY doubtful considering that it's taken over a year to get their (Dr. X) to the ordering stage.

That hair is a problem... especially on the pulled back. I respect the effort, but they either need a much higher quality faux hair or to go sculpted.

Not going to lie, whenever I see the word "vampire" in the title, I always take a moment to wish for a Barnabas Collins.

Louis by Figure Masters

2 heads - Sculpted hair and Rooted Hair (rooted hair calculated at cost)
6 hands

Option to buy black suit and nude body to make a second figure (calculated at cost)

Pre-order begins soon (very important if want to piggyback purchase of the extra nude body and a black suit with our at cost pricing).
Note: the black suit was originally done for this particular body; therefore, the suit is a perfect fit for Louis).

Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/figuremasterstoys/

_DSC5665.jpg_DSC5667.jpgLouis.jpgLouis-4.jpgLouis-5.jpgLouis-6.jpgLouis-8.jpgPicard-9.jpg_DSC5504-2.jpgDSC_1420.jpg_DSC5504-2.jpg

Back