QMX 1/6 Picard Day, GREAT PRICE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonhahn

Super Freak
Reaction score
In case you wanted a Picard....this is the time....GREAT PRICE!

In celebration of Captain Picard Day on June 16th, QMx is making a special offer of our Master Series 1:6th Scale Captain Picard Articulated Figure for only $99.95. This deal is only valid through Picard Day weekend; from Thursday, June 14 to Sunday, June 17.
Shipping is free to the contiguous United States.

https://qmxonline.com/products/star...292406669&mc_cid=3d10746fe6&mc_eid=3842b6e6b8

QMx is proud to present the first 1:6 scale Master Series articulated figure from Star Trek™: The Next Generation (TNG) — Captain Jean-Luc Picard.

Captain Picard commanded the Enterprise through seven seasons on television and four feature films. This 1:6-scale figure was developed by Star Trek superfan Nanjin and re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.

The QMx Captain Picard 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:

Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is a perfect likeness of Patrick Stewart as the good captain. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
Starfleet Duty Uniform Tunic: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric and color of the original costume. An authentically scaled TNG communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
Starfleet Duty Uniform Pants: This faithful replica of the pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek™: TNG feature accurate styling to the original costumes. A magnetic fastener allows the phaser holster to attach to the pants.
Boots: Leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek™: TNG, these boots zip up on the inside.
Star Trek TNG Display Base: A custom display base featuring the TNG delta design will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses.
For details on the equipment and multiple hands that come with this Picard figure, please click on the Accessories tab. To learn more about a special offer, click on the Exclusive Edition tab.

This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of a very popular Starfleet captain and a great start to your Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.

Check out our other 1:6-scale articulated figures here.

It is possible that some figures may incur a slight dye transfer to the PVC body. This is fairly typical for 1:6 scale figures and will be hidden under the uniform in normal display. It is not a defect, nor cause for return or exchange.

https://qmxonline.com/products/star...292406669&mc_cid=3d10746fe6&mc_eid=3842b6e6b8

Great price on the regular, I still can't afford it at the moment though. :(

If it's still at that price this weekend, then maybe.

I just checked, this is ¢5 shy of free shipping, the lowest shipping price is $22 to ship for me.

Wow that would be my luck. I waited a while to get mine before finally deciding to order earlier in the year and now it’s like $80 less. Still a great figure but I wish I’d have gotten it for the lower price.

I returned the last one due to the staining issues but for 99 bucks I'm down. Thanks for doing that. Now if McCoy would hit that price point I'd snag him as well!

It certainly is a great deal, but does make me worry that they're having to clearance him because he's not sold well. Doesn't bode well for further TNG figures....

Damn, they do not shipp to my country...

-__-

They do ship to my country in Europe but for 75 $. How in the hell shipping price is so high? From Australia shipping cost is cca. 20$ for same size figure. Thank you but not thank you!

It certainly is a great deal, but does make me worry that they're having to clearance him because he's not sold well. Doesn't bode well for further TNG figures....

Maybe this will be a wake up call for them to stop producing garbage. Maybe, just a guess.

I was going to stick to just getting TOS figures due to room concerns.

At this price though I couldn't resist getting Picard. Now if TNG line continues I have a feeling they suckered me into get them as well :lol

Thanks for posting. I didn't seriously considering him at retail due to staining, but at this price, it's a no-brainer. Kinda wish I had bought Kirk in hindsight.

I looked at the email alert last night and they mention it has free shipping. I went through the check out again and sure enough free shipping.
As much as I love the Phaser rifle, it's not worth an additional $100, so yeah great deal. I ordered one.

They sent many people replacement heads already, but it's probably still a crapshoot. It's possible that they might throw in the replacement head with your order.
If they don't, it's still directly from the manufacturer so a replacement should be easier.

Genius promotion. It may indeed be because sales were hit by news of the staining but they must understand that Picard is a gateway figure. If people haven't bought him, they're less likely to buy any other TNG figures. I certainly hope the delayed release schedule is because they were trying to make sure they don't suffer from staining again.

Dave addressed these points in The Princess Bride thread:

We may have slightly overproduced with Mal and Picard, but we have taken steps to address that issue.

We're still a little new at this, so some adjustments will be needed as we go along.

Oh yes, we have long term plans to continue Trek. As Nanjin would tell you, Trek is our 1:6 flagship and we will continue.

It gives me hope that there is more to come beyond Scotty.

I got my Picard today.
Yeah there's neck staining, no extra head was included with my order. The neck even has tape around it to prevent the staining, some of the staining is under the area covered by tape so it did no good. It seems to me like some kind of reaction from chemicals in the neck portion of the head and collar or neck post.
It is covered by the collar when the head is positioned straight forward, but if you turn it you see spots.
Not sure if I'm going to go through the headache of trying to get a replacement.

Also, the rank pips were loose at the bottom of the packaging, great now I have to buy some proper glue to fix it!

Other than those two issues, it does look like a great figure, if this never had the neck staining issue I wouldv'e bought the exclusive at full price.

Picard arrived today, neck was stained but fortunately the collar was pulled down a bit so I pulled it back up and it covers the stain. Other than that for $99 I'm extremely happy with it.

IMG_20180620_163042796.jpg

Back