Deleted Threads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I think it is a sad day for the board though the decision is kinda understandable imo.

If you were on on my list for a custom figure accessory I had planned to create or to organize in a now deleted thread I will pm you these days.

I will no longer start or organize any new custom project.

: (

Best,
Fan

Last edited:
I just went to go look for the interest threads and didn't realize for a while that they disappeared due to the affiliate contract deal. Hoping that there is a way for artist to offer customs in some way that is not affiliated with Sideshow.

keep on truckin.
sideshow wearing some mickey mouse pants. tight. pants.
fight-the-power-wall-sticker-3903.png

lolz

I’d hate to bankrupt Sideshow with these small run custom figures of characters they’ll never do and clothing and sculpt upgrades for low quality figures we’re buying from them anyways. Totally understandable they’ve done what they’ve done.

We’ll find a new place for those cool custom projects, Fan. :rock

I just went to go look for the interest threads and didn't realize for a while that they disappeared due to the affiliate contract deal. Hoping that there is a way for artist to offer customs in some way that is not affiliated with Sideshow.

Yeah, on a separate forum or off forums entirely

Back