What dimensions for Pax Sliding door frames (79x59)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to get a pax but I need custom acrylic or glass doors. Can anyone tell me what they used for the measurements? Thanks!

Cant say for certain, but when you get them put them together and measure the distance between the frames. Since the lip is about 1/4 inch all the way around, add 1/2 inch to the width and the height. Then to give yourself some play subjtract 1/8 inch from the width so you have 1/16” room on both sides. Then subtract 1/16 inch from the top. Can maybe do 1/8 inch off the top since the glass will never shift upward.

I took mine to a glass cutting place and they were super precise.

Cant say for certain, but when you get them put them together and measure the distance between the frames. Since the lip is about 1/4 inch all the way around, add 1/2 inch to the width and the height. Then to give yourself some play subjtract 1/8 inch from the width so you have 1/16” room on both sides. Then subtract 1/16 inch from the top. Can maybe do 1/8 inch off the top since the glass will never shift upward.

I took mine to a glass cutting place and they were super precise.

Hmm, can you just take the frames to a glass place and be like "here"? Might be easiest. I'd hate to **** up the measurements myself

Hmm, can you just take the frames to a glass place and be like "here"? Might be easiest. I'd hate to **** up the measurements myself

I dont know if they’d assemble it but they would probably take measurements for you. Dont see why not.

Back