Help! I'm in HK - Toy Hunters or Secret Base? Which to visit?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visited Secret Base a few years ago while we were in Hong Kong. It’s a really cool place to visit and look at stuff but they didn’t have many Hot Toys for sale, there. They may have a few brand new ones there, but probably not much else. There are a lot of figures to look at though and the displays are awesome. There were also several other places that sold toys in that same building that secret base is in though, and one of them sold King Arts and Hot Toys figures. I never got to see Toy Hunters, so I can’t give you an opinion on that one. Anyway, enjoy Hong Kong!

I visited Secret Base a few years ago while we were in Hong Kong. It’s a really cool place to visit and look at stuff but they didn’t have many Hot Toys for sale, there. They may have a few brand new ones there, but probably not much else. There are a lot of figures to look at though and the displays are awesome. There were also several other places that sold toys in that same building that secret base is in though, and one of them sold King Arts and Hot Toys figures. I never got to see Toy Hunters, so I can’t give you an opinion on that one. Anyway, enjoy Hong Kong!

Thanks for advice mate. I actually got to both in the end when I realize toy hunters was a block behind SB. Not what I was expecting! :duff

The CTMA is down the road too, got a few toy shops in there. Also Ins Point mall, they only sell toys. All within walking disance.

Back