• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Captain America replica aluminum metal shield battle damage full scale Chris Fields

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

third3ye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Very rare replica aluminum Captain America shield, made by Chris Fields on RPF forum. CF shields are expertly crafted with beautiful paint and realistic weight. He had a limited run of these incredible screen accurate shields many years back, and this battle damaged shield was from his final run. As far as I'm aware, no licensed prop maker has even come close to CF's quality when it comes to metal replicas, as eFX only released their shields in fiberglass, the wow factor of this replica prop has stood the test of time. Full aluminum metal construction with leather straps, with screen accurate rear brackets. This shield is in overall great condition, has some minor wear and light scratches as I've displayed it for over 5 years and have used it for cosplay a couple of times, though this type of wear is appropriate for a battle damage shield. Last photo shows the most obvious scuffing which was from the rear hardware on my Cap costumes.

Asking $1,000 plus S&H to US buyers only, or best offer. No trades. Sale is final. PayPal only. Lowball offers will be ignored. I'm putting this up for sale on forums for a few weeks, then going to eBay and will raise the price there. Sad to let this one go but I'm selling off my entire collection as I'm exiting the hobby.

Happy to answer questions over PM, will try to respond within 48 hours.

20180612_200915_zpsurmhjakd.jpg

20180612_201015_zps21emir4d.jpg

20180613_121245_zpsvswz1kai.jpg

20180613_121317_zpsim93bdxh.jpg

Last edited:
Back