YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yexel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS ETC.) updated -new anakin and silver surfr

01142007980-1.jpg

hi im YEXEL welcome to my mini toy museum

ENJOY AND GOD BLESS!!

pic3.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

020620081700.jpg

030820082107.jpg

toyyexelpinoytoykol.jpg

gollum

DSC01500.jpg

DSC01447.jpg

robots

11142007746.jpg

IMG_8548.jpg

warner

Last edited:
Damn, Yexel...you look like you are about 12 years old!! And to have such a HUGE collection!! Holy poo!!! Really love your Marvel stuff...especially the larger busts...nicely displayed. Gollum is awesome too....How long have you been collecting???

Good to see you here Yexel!

God bless the Philippines! :rock:rock:rock:rock

Wow. I really don't know what to say. You've got an incredible collection, Yexel!!! Your collection is mindblowing!!! :chew :chew

YOU!!! You're that F@#kin' guy from Statue Forum, I really HATE YOU!! Just Kidding. :D

You're collection is Insanely Awesome!! :rock

Please, tell us what the hell do you do for a living!?

oh yeah baby :rock

BTW, yexel are you in Phillippines?

I will be in Manila 1st june for 2 days, in Cebu on 3rd June for 2 days and will move to Siargao island for surfing for 9 days.

may be I might drop by to say hi :)

Cloud Nine baby!!!! Love the surf there, but nothing beats Hawaii surf :cool:

Wow!!!

Welcome to the boards! That is just the most unbelievable collection I have ever seen.

I was in Japan about 7 years ago and I saw a couple of those Giant Mazinger statues in Mandrake... very cool! I could never believe someone could actually afford one yet alone all of them :google

Great work!!!

nash said:
Cloud Nine baby!!!! Love the surf there, but nothing beats Hawaii surf :cool:

yeah, going to Sagana Resort at Cloud 9 General Luna. Rate is a little high for Phillippines but still ok.

I am not so professional to surf at Hawaii yet but will practice this year and would come to Hawaii next year for 7 days before SDCC

BEST COLLECTION EVER! And I thought Gruson had quite the outstanding collection. YEXEL IS THE MAN! AS FOR COLLECTORS HE DESERVES A MUCH DESERVED....

:mexwave :fireworks :fireworks :clap :clap :banana :rock :rock :bow :bow

gambit said:
yeah, going to Sagana Resort at Cloud 9 General Luna. Rate is a little high for Phillippines but still ok.

I am not so professional to surf at Hawaii yet but will practice this year and would come to Hawaii next year for 7 days before SDCC
Not really a great time summer is not the best time for surf in Hawaii. The south shore will be good but it nothing special, save some money goto SD early get a car and travel up and down the coast, there a 100s of spots from US border to thre LA Orange Co line and there is just about every type of spot along the way.

Oh yeah Yexel thats one hell of a collection. It that really a museum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back