• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:6 Sales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keegan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to my sales thread! Please read the descriptions - most of my figures are customs and I’ve included all the details. Detolf life, no smoke, no pets, no sun. Message me with any questions! I work two jobs so PM response time won’t be instantaneous but I’ll do my best to be timely.

Sales
Shipping and fees are included in all prices
Paypal only
Prices are for shipping to USA. Will add quoted rate to international.

1:6 Figures

Nothing For Sale

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Figures + Customs :: Batty, Rorschach, Chigur, Mythos Kenobi, Bane + more

Reserved

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Figures + Customs :: Batty, Rorschach, Chigur, Mythos Kenobi, Bane + more

Reserved.

Last edited:

Man, I followed your instagram and I must said that is the best obi wan mythos I’ve ever seen. The amount of work and detailing I can only imagine.. good luck with the sales and I think this will sell fast. Btw you got one of the cleanest and nicest collection I’ve ever seen man!.. good luck again :duff

Man, I followed your instagram and I must said that is the best obi wan mythos I’ve ever seen. The amount of work and detailing I can only imagine.. good luck with the sales and I think this will sell fast. Btw you got one of the cleanest and nicest collection I’ve ever seen man!.. good luck again :duff

Thanks so much jaggz!

Re: FS: 1/6 Figures + Customs :: Rorschach, Chigur, Mythos Kenobi, Max, Bane + more

PM'd for Joker

Re: FS: 1/6 Figures + Customs :: Rorschach, Chigur, Mythos Kenobi, Max, Bane + more

Amazing collection! Super stoked for Batty!

PM sent

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FS: 1/6 Figures + Customs :: Rorschach, Mythos Kenobi, Max, Bane, Chewbacca + mor

I want to buy cobb

Please dm me.

Re: FS: 1/6 Mythos Kenobi & R4-G9, Max, Bane, Rocky, Boushh, Chewie :: 6/30 - $REDUCE

Prices Dropped!

Re: 1:6 Mythos Kenobi & R4-G9, Max, Bane, Rocky, Boushh, Chewie, Deckard :: 6/30 $RED

Hey)
Buy Max - $275
Please PM me payment instructions)

Back