Media Vampyr PS4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else playing this? Cool concept and love the idea that you can instantly level up by feeding off of civilians but will suffer possible storyline/quest consequences BUT I hate the graphics and animations. As a PS3 game this would be a huge hit.....unfortunately for this game it's made for PS4. What do you guys/gals think?

The game kinda started off cheesy, but I’m fond of it now. My biggest gripe is the utterly atrocious combat system. Coming off of God of War... it really makes it seem even that much worse. I hate fighting anything in this game. Even one sad little Skal. It’s not fun.

Okay so I tried out a really awesome cheat for this game! Before any of you hard core guys respond about cheating and etc... understand that I am the father of two children and work 3 jobs so if I can grab 40 minutes a week to game you can bet I wanna have fun and experience the story, I have no interest in fighting the same opponent over and over because I keep dying or getting some obscure achievement. Also the way I figure it with this game why wouldn't you have maxed vampire powers from the get go, it'd be like making a werewolf game where at first you can only grow the snout, then the ears, etc.....
Anyways the cheat is to plug a computer keyboard into your Xbox or ps4 then while in one of your "hideouts " go over to the bed to evolve, once in the evolve menu go to any skill sub menu and then hold down both O and P on the plugged in keyboard, it'll give you a ton of XP points...to be honest I didn't find a cap but you'll need a couple of hundred thousand to fully upgrade Reid.

Okay so I tried out a really awesome cheat for this game! Before any of you hard core guys respond about cheating and etc... understand that I am the father of two children and work 3 jobs so if I can grab 40 minutes a week to game you can bet I wanna have fun and experience the story, I have no interest in fighting the same opponent over and over because I keep dying or getting some obscure achievement. Also the way I figure it with this game why wouldn't you have maxed vampire powers from the get go, it'd be like making a werewolf game where at first you can only grow the snout, then the ears, etc.....
Anyways the cheat is to plug a computer keyboard into your Xbox or ps4 then while in one of your "hideouts " go over to the bed to evolve, once in the evolve menu go to any skill sub menu and then hold down both O and P on the plugged in keyboard, it'll give you a ton of XP points...to be honest I didn't find a cap but you'll need a couple of hundred thousand to fully upgrade Reid.

GOLD!!!

Too bad I just finished the damn thing. Ended up only being able to max out my "frequently used" abilities and didn't even get to really experiment. Loved the game - except the end :(

BTW Hellion - who gives a rats what anyone else says - as long as you're happy and not hurting anyone, play the way you want :)

Back