Statue XM Studios / LBS Thor statue 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score

Attachments

• xmt (2).jpg
    xmt (2).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Thor statue

They’re really encouraging me to get rid of my Sideshow stuff and go 1/3 exclusively lol.

I couldn't even afford to import xm at 1/4. Not gonna bother asking for 1/3 prices lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah I mean I don’t doubt it’ll be a lot (unless maybe they’ve figured some kind of deal out, hence all the reveals?) but at the same time for me personally the “core” characters are really the only statues I care to have, and it seems like they’re all getting really great 1/3 statues and I’d be willing to pay to have great quality over quantity. And when I say core characters I’m talking about Thor/Cap/Iron Man/Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman. I’d rather have ~6 really amazing statues like that than ~10+ 1/4 scale because they’re smaller/a bit cheaper.

I have Wolverine/Harley/Joker/Wonder Woman on PO right now at Sideshow, and I’m seriously considering cancelling them all and selling the 1/4’s I currently have (4 of them) and getting these 1/3’s.

Being that this isn’t 1/4 could it be a worldwide liscence?

Re: XM Studios Thor 1/3 statue

Alas ...I need to stick to my rule. No 1/3 scale statues for me.

Looking forward to seeing this Thor statue, but I will be admiring from afar.

Guess xm is picking the 1/3 line since P1 no news

Will get a few 1/3 scale pieces then I’m done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic! I thought I was done with adding 1:3 scale statues to the collection but thought Thor could possibly tempt me. After seeing these first pics there is no way I'm missing out on this one.

Back