Media Dead Or Alive 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls are dressed really conservatively for this series in that trailer. :lol

And the gameplay didn’t show anything new really, just that lighting effects are better (as you’d expect them to be). They lost their flash without Itagaki lol

I'm excited for this. I loved the DOA games since the first one and DOA5 was such a blast to play. My biggest complaint is that the series always gets overshadowed by their sexualized characters to a point where public perception was rarely about the gameplay anymore, which is a shame because take away the boob physics and bikinis and you'll still have a highly unique and dynamic fighting system worthy of praise.

Can you just make a proper Ninja Gaiden god damnit.

And on a side note... why do people conveniently forget that every other fighting games is hyper sexual... I mean look at Soul Calibur especially. Nipples point out and Ivy just wears strips of clothing + booty jiggle.

And on a side note... why do people conveniently forget that every other fighting games is hyper sexual... I mean look at Soul Calibur especially. Nipples point out and Ivy just wears strips of clothing + booty jiggle.

What about Smash Bros.?

bgdqcfxcrxlfzehgsfdi.jpg

Oh right. :lol

Probably cuz dead or alive added breast jiggle to the settings menu lol. Then theres the Volleyball games...

I just bought 5 and still havent played it much, havent had the time really.

Back