Statue XM Studios Spider-Man 1/7 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
cool.

Attachments

• spidey.jpg
    spidey.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Wow. I'm really curious about the decision for 1/7 scale. They obviously feel there's money to be made, but that's going to be a real niche market for current collectors, IMO. I wonder if this is a move to attract new collectors, at a lesser price point.

Wow. I'm really curious about the decision for 1/7 scale. They obviously feel there's money to be made, but that's going to be a real niche market for current collectors, IMO. I wonder if this is a move to attract new collectors, at a lesser price point.

They probably wanted to go with a global license and I know Koto has the exclusive on 1:6 and SS has 1:4, but I'm kind of surprised they didn't go with a Marvel 1:5 license... unless SS has that also... in that case then yeah 1:7 would be the only route to a global license for Marvel... They'll be the same scale as Koto Bishoujo statues...

If they do come out really detailed and realistic looking then it would be very tempting for new collectors... especially if they can keep the price down.. Also weren't Bowen's 1:7 scale also? or just on the smaller side of 1:6 scale.

You may be right. I also noticed they are smaller scale but with a bigger presence with their dynamic bases. Can't wait to see more. Yeah bowen are 1/6 but on the smaller side. Here is Cyclops next to koto
1ea8810c25ec276e02ee9b3b934c0042.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Now that's how you do a Spiderman pose. :clap Wish they had went with that on the 1/4 scale, I'd be getting it.

Yeah same. I had seen this teased ages ago.. really wasnt expecting it to be 1/7th.

It’s a different line altogether. They still have their reworked 1/4 which looks much better now to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They reworked their 1/4 piece really well. Though I’m not sure about it overall. Need to look at it more. XM Spidey Villains are better. Not sure I would pick this up at all. However The 1/7 needs some paint. Easily over looked and ignored at the con due to its size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back