Statue XM Studios / LBS Juggernaut 1/7 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow, Shame I am out of comic statues. Photos from Grumpy Bear on SF.

Attachments

• jugg.jpg
    jugg.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 286
  • jugg1.jpg
    jugg1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 278
  • jugg2.jpg
    jugg2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Juggernaut statue

Great time for Juggernaut fans (this, SSC's upcoming 1/4, and the Iron Studios vs Wolverine statue)!

Re: XM Studios Juggernaut 1/7 statue

Found this on YouTube:- It seems this is part of their "Impact Series".

Though I couldn't find the original XM link....if there even was one.

Diorama feel

Man that Captain America. 1/3 scale yes please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ONLY 1/7 scale pieces I'd be down for is Nightcrawler, Mr. Fantastic, and Invisible Woman. I didn't care for those statues from Bowen and those are the characters I need to finish off my collection in that scale. The XM Juggy does look fantastic but I'm very happy with the OG Bowen Juggy for my collection.

I'll be passing on all the 1/3 scale XM pieces no matter how great they may look. I have no room to start a 1/3 scale collection.

The helmet paint just looks wrong. Imo it doesn't seem to work. It's like a magneta pink of some sort.

But supposedly they're going to change it so that it colour matches the armoured rings around his arm.

Weird. This was the original color I was shown which is closer to traditional. Not sure why it was changed to a more candy color.

Attachments

• 20180909_045538.jpg
    20180909_045538.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 172
  • 20180909_045631.jpg
    20180909_045631.jpg
    947 KB · Views: 167
  • 20180909_045608.jpg
    20180909_045608.jpg
    933.9 KB · Views: 167

Yes the helmet looks plain wrong. I’ve been told it will be changed. There were a few things that bugged me. The skin texture was pale. The veins need toning down. This one I found very disappointing overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very dynamic and nice statue. Only thing slowing it down is the scale.

Sculpt looks good but will probably not have any interest because 1/7th just feels like a weird scale to go with (assuming XM had any choice and most likely because SSC just sits on all the licenses and doesn't do anything with them at a nicer scale like 1/4 etc.)

Paint on the metal parts (as said by many) looks very off and at the moment stands out way too much for all the wrong reasons.

That really is awesome. Very dynamic. At first I wasn't a big fan of the pose, but seeing it like this, it just works.

Back