Statue XM Studios / LBS Magneto 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Awesome

magss.jpg

Attachments

• magxm (2).jpg
    magxm (2).jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Magneto 1/3 statue

If the statue is anything like that teaser, the footprint is going to be huge!

Agreed, that's going to be massive. I can't wait to see it, I'll never be able to get it, shipping would be prohibitive.

Some are saying because it is 1/3, it may be a global license, so local shipping rates.

Some are saying because it is 1/3, it may be a global license, so local shipping rates.

That may be so. But to receive local shipping rates, first someone locally would have to actually sell the piece. And as far as I know, no Australian retailer has ever held an XM piece.

To me the global licence means that XM will be able to directly sell to the collector, meaning you can by pass the middleman, but the shipping will still be somewhat exorbitant.

That may be so. But to receive local shipping rates, first someone locally would have to actually sell the piece. And as far as I know, no Australian retailer has ever held an XM piece.

To me the global licence means that XM will be able to directly sell to the collector, meaning you can by pass the middleman, but the shipping will still be somewhat exorbitant.

The global license means that XM can sell to local distributors anywhere in the world. Of course local distributors will have to decide if it is worth It to carry XM’s 1/3 Marvel line. If there is demand then I don’t see why not. The statues can then be shipped by sea locally from China and local buyers can theoretically pay for cheaper local shipping.

However XM’s euro site marks up the MSRP so whether or not having a global license really makes it feasible to purchase is another debate.

Yup, that's going to be the question. Will retailers help eliminate the shipping crunch ...by shipping their inventory by boat and then charge collectors local shipping?

We shall see what retailers do for this global license.

Definite eye catcher

I took note that XM management were in the US the other day. I wonder what that could have been about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took note that XM management were in the US the other day. I wonder what that could have been about?

I also noticed that on XM's convention list, they have two US stops this year which I think is new for them?

XM Studios Magneto 1/3 statue

Where are the 2 US stops?

I do know they went to California. Not sure about the other stop. People were speculating they heading to Sideshow though nothing confirmed. Others stating they might be having a show done in the US.

Is this the Jim lee version from the cover of the 90s comic cover? The clear resin on the orb would be so spectacular looking! Shipping better not be more than 2000.00 or I’m passing. This will be like shipping 3 darkness statues.

This will be cheaper than Magneto on throne

This will be cheaper than Magneto on throne

It will be cheaper in theory but will quickly become the holy grail piece fr XM if they pull it off right

Hmmm 1/3. Not everyone have the space for such scale

This is a “not everyone” hobby regardless of scale.

I'd love to jump into this line, but no way for me. I can't take the 1/3 plunge yet.

P1 Batman TDKR is the one that will draw me in this 1/3 line if anything. Must resist

I will take the plunge as I’m weak hahahaha

Back