XM Studios: Captain America - 1:3 Scale Elite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
34706061_215823784779gfosb.jpg

34825406_21582378411285pvv.jpg

34668423_215823788112t4qu4.jpg

34667659_215823788446hprhd.jpg

It looks amazing and I’d love to have it, but aren’t XM Studios statues REALLY expensive if you live in the US or something?

Imagine that, an XM piece which is far less modernised than Sideshows most recent Captain America preorder listing! :rotfl

It's a nice simple stoic pose. Which is to be expected with 1/3 scales and up.

WoW!

Kind of premature to have a definitive opinion on it, seeing as how this isn't even a final prototype, but what they have here looks righteous to me.

If this were the final piece, I could easily see having this on it's own pedestal in a near permanent display (everything else I have gets rotated in and out- and mostly out for long periods).

I'm guessing these will likely hit a $1600 price point in the US + shipping.

Will xm accept competitors coupons? I want to use my sideshow rewards on this! It would take business away from ss if they did this.

Will xm accept competitors coupons? I want to use my sideshow rewards on this! It would take business away from ss if they did this.

No chance of that, but MAYBE Sideshow will distribute these. I’m not saying that’s likely but it does seem like they’re revealing an awful lot and apparently they’re going to be at some US shows, which I don’t think they’ve ever done.

WoW!

Kind of premature to have a definitive opinion on it, seeing as how this isn't even a final prototype, but what they have here looks righteous to me.

If this were the final piece, I could easily see having this on it's own pedestal in a near permanent display (everything else I have gets rotated in and out- and mostly out for long periods).

I'm guessing these will likely hit a $1600 price point in the US + shipping.

n the US + shipping.[/QUOTE]

There would be no reason for that price. Prime 1 distributes to the US for around $999 for most of their 1/3 scale pieces. Since XM has the US license for this, shipping shouldn't cost $600.

n the US + shipping.

There would be no reason for that price. Prime 1 distributes to the US for around $999 for most of their 1/3 scale pieces. Since XM has the US license for this, shipping shouldn't cost $600.[/QUOTE]

But the USA has the darkness license as well and shipping is still 550-600.00 for us here in the USA.

There would be no reason for that price. Prime 1 distributes to the US for around $999 for most of their 1/3 scale pieces. Since XM has the US license for this, shipping shouldn't cost $600.

But the USA has the darkness license as well and shipping is still 550-600.00 for us here in the USA.[/QUOTE]Oh really? Didn't realize that. That sucks lol. Maybe they'll go through sideshow and it'll be cheaper...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't know what shipping will be in the US, but I'm expecting the statue itself to carry a premium price tag. We are still probably 8-12 months from this going up for order (they haven't even settled on the prototype yet). Plus it will have a lot of switchouts. If we're lucky maybe they'll squeak it in under $1400, maybe even $1299 (like the Prime 1 JL Wonder Woman deluxe).

Otherwise look at SS and something like their Darth Vader 1/2 scale. Very little of that is actually sculpted to a high tolerance. You have the hands, headpiece, belt and box. Otherwise most of it is various fabric over a basic mannequin body. And how much are they charging for that?

Would love to see this come in at $1K and then another $100 for shipping in the US. I just don't think it will happen.

I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time.

Back