Statue Prime 1 Jurassic Park and Jurassic World license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interested to see what they come up with. Like the Iron Studios pieces, will all be available through Chronicle here in the US. Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon after seeing Chronicle have success with the license.

And I shall fully embrace it! A T-Rex Jeep chase diorama would be out of this world with P1's attention to detail and scale.

33559575_217856065666357_1960565228169068544_n.jpg

Prime 1 Studio is excited to announce officially our next upcoming license Jurassic Park and World franchises. We are even more thrilled to let all our fans know the artists behind these projects, Steve Jubinville and Julien Romeo. Steve is the Modeling Lead/ Asset Supervisor for ILM for Jurassic World franchises. He is our main sculpt artist working on all our projects so far. Julien also works for ILM and he is the main modelers for the Jurassic Park: Origins. We can expect the products to be the most movie accurate from the Jurassic franchises from these guys. This incredible opportunity gives Steve the chance to open his own company Dark Moon Studio VFX to offer you the best Jurassic Park models ever been done since Stan Winston Studio. This will be the most anticipated collection for all Jurassic Park/World fans.
#jurassicpark #jurassicworld #jurassicworldfallenkingdom #blue #collectibles #comingsoon #prime1 #prime1studio

Very interested to see what they come up with. Like the Iron Studios pieces, will all be available through Chronicle here in the US. Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon after seeing Chronicle have success with the license.

I'm sure you'll still be able to order directly from prime 1 just as with iron studios.

Sure, if you want to be stupid and pay much higher shipping from Japan, be my guest.

You made it seem like CC was the only option to get these pieces If you're in the U.S., which clearly isn't the case. They're shipping estimate for me was $52 for this huge piece, that seems like a great deal. :dunno. They only charge $12 to ship their 1/10 pieces to my location. I have no idea how much prime 1 charges though.

You made it seem like CC was the only option to get these pieces If you're in the U.S., which clearly isn't the case. They're shipping estimate for me was $52 for this huge piece, that seems like a great deal. :dunno. They only charge $12 to ship their 1/10 pieces to my location. I have no idea how much prime 1 charges though.

Roughly where are you in the US? I wonder if shipping is the same across all states.

What's really weird is if I try to order just set A, it will not give me any shipping estimate. It says "this item does not require shipping." :lol whatever that means.

No, I didn't actually, but even if I had what is your point? Why would you not want to order from the cheapest outlet? Unless you live in TX and get charged sales tax maybe, but large pieces from Japan are going to be hundreds to ship.

No, I didn't actually, but even if I had what is your point? Why would you not want to order from the cheapest outlet? Unless you live in TX and get charged sales tax maybe, but large pieces from Japan are going to be hundreds to ship.

My point is that you can order it straight from the source. 52 dollars also seems like a fantastic deal considering its such a large piece.

That can't be correct, Chronicle couldn't even ship it to you for that.

I emailed them to see if that's correct. It does seem to good to be true, but i was one click away from placing an order so I doubt they could sneak another shipping charge in there.

Looking forward to seeing what prime 1 does.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I emailed them to see if that's correct. It does seem to good to be true, but i was one click away from placing an order so I doubt they could sneak another shipping charge in there.

As long as it says "estimate" they can charge you whatever it ends up being when it ships. Either that or they are eating some of the shipping so they don't have to pay Chronicle.

Back