TBLeague : Rambo (First Blood Part II) 1:4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, TBLeague hasn't officially announced this, but this is from 2017 SHCC con (starts at 12'50"):

... and since their Rambo III has now been released, it's only natural to expect them to release this, too.

TsNWlIf.png

wTYSoFU.png

HJqqB0d.png

8invyeA.png

yeIYEk8.png

vDFZ2Il.png

Don't mind the awful wig. Their Rambo III was the same back then...

pwb1L4b.png

... and it now has proper sculpted hair, as you can see on its own thread.

They had Rambo from First Blood, too, but that one looks like quite a lot more work on the clothes was still required:

GxdVHIf.png

S67iGov.png

S70ElH3.png

Last edited:
The head sculpt on Rambo II looks nothing like Stallone. I like to see what the First Blood head sculpt looks like, that hair can't be what's going to released, I would think it's going to be sculpted. This would be a great statue for First Blood if the head and hair are done right.

Might have to consider this, looks pretty spot on to me.... Haven't really seen a good Stallone ever!
Who distributes this brand?

Not a perfect likeness, but good enough.

Those tacky skulls have to go, though.

Those tacky skulls have to go, though.

Yes, they make the base look intended for a Predator statue, but I believe the Rambo 3 statue originally had the same and the final product doesn't, so hopefully they clean it up.

I'm holding out for First Blood, the only film I don't have in 1/4 scale.

The head sculpt on Rambo II looks nothing like Stallone. I like to see what the First Blood head sculpt looks like, that hair can't be what's going to released, I would think it's going to be sculpted. This would be a great statue for First Blood if the head and hair are done right.

From the guy who thinks the tyson statue looks like Tyson. Now he is logical and can see. I actually agree with you. But, its okay for you to criticize this but when I say something about a statue you have that didn'r really look like Tyson you attack me. Sounds almost a bit hypocritical. Not only that its okay for you to do it but not me. Maybe now you see buddy.

Back