Prime 1 Studio: Injustice 2 - Wonder Woman 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
hVr8RbJ.jpg

Based on this:

34638467_231564567435183_4462640152061149184_o.jpg

Last edited:
Could be a nice one.

But oooh boy. Sword, shield, leg up.
Hmmm. Release date est. early 2020… with a delay march-june 2020

For what it's worth, they said reveal would be this year.
That would be nice.

I hope they will show us maybe one more.
And as a big Superman fan I would say nothing if it's not Superman or Batman. Maybe the long awaited Supergirl or even Powergirl.

Really don't like the face in the game, actually that includes almost all the characters in the game. Hopefully P1 redefine the face sculpt of this line.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

The female character sculpts in the entire Injustice video game series were quite possibly the worst looking female characters I've seen in general and especially Wonder Woman, she just looked really weird, the body, the face, everything was just off...and yet this is the one P1 has a license for =(

Nope, no interest in injustice line. Too bad this is what they have 1/4 license for.
Also, the posture looks almost exactly identical to N52 wonderwoman.

Nope, no interest in injustice line. Too bad this is what they have 1/4 license for.
Also, the posture looks almost exactly identical to N52 wonderwoman.

I wouldn't say it's nearly identical but it would be a good alternative if the face sculpt turns out good

The portrait looks more like Gal Gadot than the actual game. But I'm not complaining!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Portrait looks really good, much better than the new 52 one. Ima have to buy this one, injustice supes would pair very well with her, costume wise atleast. I cannot wait for supergirl and Batman reveals though, esp supergirl, I need one of her in my collection haven’t liked any of the current or past offerings from either prime 1 or ssc.

Back