Premium Format TBLeague 1/4 Scale Rambo Ⅲ Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
173131cdxo6jxsxh6jo4ro.jpg

TBLeague 1/4 Scale Rambo Ⅲ Premium Statue

Item NO:PL2018 -118
Bar code:0614614988687

Rambo is a film series starring Sylvester Stallone as John Rambo, a troubled Vietnam War veteran and former U.S. Army Special Forces soldier who is skilled in the aspects of survival, weaponry, hand-to- hand combat and guerrilla warfare.
TBLeague and Executive Replicas are proud to offer the 1/4scale polystone statue of Rambo as he appeared in the 1988 film 'Rambo III'.

Measurements (Stallone holding the gun standing on the base):
460mm (total height) x 315mm (length of the base) x 310mm (width of the base)

Materials:
Body & head -- resin、PVC
Accessory & weapons -- ABS、leather
Costume -- fabrics
Base -- resin

Packaging Size:
Color box : 56cm * 21.5cm * 50cm
Protection box: 57cm * 24cm * 52cm

Product Weight:
N.W-4.5kg
G.W-5.5kg

173129ovi1y4yviqyrhf1t.jpg

173129l7boisxlobjjhabf.jpg

173132eeggmepa5plyjk2a.jpg

173133emj05b4n6azjcnh4.jpg

173133k6ov6v86hyuyxvgv.jpg

173134ghujqf1et090f591.jpg

173135vwalvwhioll2l6pb.jpg

173136iyv3v26vbm2v2nes.jpg

173136uze745144z41vm1z.jpg

173137yo6ilgiscfwcuz7g.jpg

173138iao6rcu00a96us00.jpg

173139pzeudmhmu8g1cutu.jpg

173139a1re1jyuf0xhemf6.jpg

173140ys7337x0cc7cit9x.jpg

173141miilodl8po758vaa.jpg

173141knuznzuq1zunov5o.jpg

looks really good,a bit of dirt,blood would show it off really well.and yeah agree it's a better proportioned statue than the usually bulked up Rambo's

Just saw this on IG, with NRDs I’m passing for now but might consider in the future, overall looks great and solid likeness, wish it were First Blood, already have Rambo 2, 3 and 4 at 1/4 scale, just need FB to complete the franchise. Some angles look a little off in his posture but front on looks great and reminds me of when he’s escaping the Russian fort.

Looks pretty good. The likeness is a bit off. I'm pretty sure the hair is casted from enterbays Rambo, which is a bit concerning.

Looks awesome, but if I'm getting a Rambo I want it from First Blood.

Is there some sort of licensing issue with doing a 1/4th from First Blood? Seems odd to have multiple companies doing stuff from Part 3. I know SS did a Rambo statue a few years back, I think that one was First Blood?

Looks awesome, but if I'm getting a Rambo I want it from First Blood.
Same here. Unlike II and especially III, I don't actually find it an embarrassing movie. But I guess Sly didn't have the physique and overall look most people expect from a Rambo statue then. Probably not that iconic to most people.

Is there some sort of licensing issue with doing a 1/4th from First Blood? Seems odd to have multiple companies doing stuff from Part 3. I know SS did a Rambo statue a few years back, I think that one was First Blood?

You mean this? If so, that was from Part II.

Same here. Unlike II and especially III, I don't actually find it an embarrassing movie. But I guess Sly didn't have the physique and overall look most people expect from a Rambo statue then. Probably not that iconic to most people.

You mean this? If so, that was from Part II.

Yep, that's the one I thought of. So...no First Blood statues. Dumb; most seem to agree First Blood is actually a good movie while the sequels are pretty much mindless action movies (not a bad thing, FWIW, just are what they are). I usually like getting collectibles from 1st appearances when possible (Alien, Predator, Terminator, etc.) than a sequel when they start fudging the characters to sell more product. :rotfl

I think this looks fantastic. Wow!

The skin looks unreal. I wonder how the final product will turn out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pose is perfect. Sculpt is great.
Really would have preferred it shirtless with the big M60 from the end of the movie.

Thought I was done but I really need one of these two statues. Really can’t think which of these two I like more. Archery or aK-47 !?

Back