NEW: Avengers, Iron Man and GotG Wall-mount display cases! What do you think?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
STARTING AT ONLY $299! PREORDER HERE:

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product-category/wall-mount-display-cases/

A very popular new product is our new wall mount display case with themed light box in the back, and front ceiling lighting for your figures. All controlled by a remote with dimmer that allows space for up to 8 figures. Size is 110 x 56 x 26 cm. The base price will be $299 for the display case with an acrylic full color background of your choice (like the Marvel Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy ones you see in the pictures), and $459 for the CNC machined Death Star variant.

There are so many great things about this design ! For one, all your favorite figures are at eye height instead of those figures you can barely see at the bottom shelf of your Detolf. It doesn’t take up any floor space and with the built-in lighting and light up background graphic, your figures really pop. On top of all this we will offer an optional plexi glass front cover for those who would like to make it totally dust proof !

This display has our best "price to space" ratio ever. We will also offer themed backgrounds for Iron Man, Predator, Terminator, Alien, Batman, Ghostbusters, Harry Potter and other variants. Individual custom backgrounds are possible for a small on-cost. Just contact us !

I think it's a fantastic idea and would solve some collector problems. For a collector like me who loves dioramas I'd buy but would love more info and in hand pics.

1. Can the LEDs be replaced easily if needed? I have fish tank lights you just have to throw out. Not cool. Being able to maintain lights is a must. How long are the cords? Is it safe to use an extension cord?

2. What are the details of the "optional" dust cover? Why is it optional? What does it look like? What is it made of e.g. how thick and is it glare free? Is internal heat of a covered display a concern? Can figures be accessed easily? How much is it?

3. Is mounting hardware included? A wall mount template? How much weight can the shelves hold? Can I just use on a bookshelf as a standing display? How hard is it to change the backround?

IMO a great idea but for me I need more info as this is a wall mounted, lighted shelf/cabinet e.g. a furniture investment and I'd want all that info before I start drilling holes in the wall.

1) the leds are rated for 30.000 hours and are easily replaceable
2) tbd
3) yes mounting hardware and template included. It can hold between 10-30 lbs depending on your walls. The backgrounds slide in and out

i think it's a fantastic idea and would solve some collector problems. For a collector like me who loves dioramas i'd buy but would love more info and in hand pics.

1. Can the leds be replaced easily if needed? I have fish tank lights you just have to throw out. Not cool. Being able to maintain lights is a must. How long are the cords? Is it safe to use an extension cord?

2. What are the details of the "optional" dust cover? Why is it optional? What does it look like? What is it made of e.g. How thick and is it glare free? Is internal heat of a covered display a concern? Can figures be accessed easily? How much is it?

3. Is mounting hardware included? A wall mount template? How much weight can the shelves hold? Can i just use on a bookshelf as a standing display? How hard is it to change the backround?

Imo a great idea but for me i need more info as this is a wall mounted, lighted shelf/cabinet e.g. A furniture investment and i'd want all that info before i start drilling holes in the wall.

Awesome idea buddy. I am gonna get the Death Star and Avengers items once I move house. Cheers for making these. I already have the Tantive true scale. I also have the Millennium Falcon on preorder...how’s the development going with that diorama?

How about a Hall Of Armor background for Iron Man collectors?
I actually started out with that, but it looked weird. The image I found had a very large Tony Stark in front of it. If you have any better material that would stand up to being printed on such a large size, I am very open to that!

Looks great except for the price as it is quite expensive. Detolf are successful due to the barrier of entry for a decent product with led capability and good dust protection. Perhaps consider including the plexiglass in the base price? Or exclude “nice to have” back display to lower the item to price point where you can afford to mass produce and sell for lower price/unit, and focus on volume? In any case good luck and may reconsider when it becomes more affordable for me.

Awesome idea buddy. I am gonna get the Death Star and Avengers items once I move house. Cheers for making these. I already have the Tantive true scale. I also have the Millennium Falcon on preorder...how’s the development going with that diorama?

Great! Thanks. The millennium falcon is in the prototyping phase, where detailed 3-D physical models are being created

Yes, between 10 and 30 pounds depending on your type of wall

Thanks Joost! This looks amazing.

Is this something that will be a limited run piece or something with ongoing availability for at least a year or two?

You know what would be a really cool idea and this would take the item outside of a 1/6 collector. How about offering the item as a Personalised Shelf Light box? So have the shelf as you have it now BUT without any of the back drops. You could then allow a customer to create their own back drop to be sent in and made. A business may display a few SKU with their LOGO on the back. Just a though.

I just ordered my first Star Wars one (eager to get it) and was wondering when Marvel get some love.

Well apart from these, I am still looking for an avengers one that would be doable

Make some simple ones with say the "Marvel" logo, the "Avengers/A" logo, "Shield" logo.

Other ideas:

The end fight of Civil War.
Titan
GOTG poster shot
NYC 'Hero' shot from A1
Church from AoU battle

Also you could a generic city shot like this (photoshop someone posted in my dio thread):

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back