How can you sell your figurines ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codsworth

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello,

I see many people selling their figurines or some of their statuettes to buy others.

I would like to know how you do, because I'm starting to have a small collection of about ten figurines, various brands. And I'm starting to wonder where I'm going to put the next arrivals ?

But I feel unable to sell even one figure, I wove a link with these figurines, I love them all so much, I can't imagine selling one.

How are you doing to welcome your new arrivals ? Do you feel forced to sell some of your figures ? Or do you store some of them to highlight the news ?

It's been about 4 years since I started collecting sixth scale figurines, and I can't imagine my house in 10 or 20 years if it continues like that lol.

there's always someone willing to make a purchase off you. for example the recycle center could use some cardboard, plastic & some diecasts.

Collectible Figures: Not Even Once! ;)

If I am determined to keep a figure from the outset, I Resyc the box ASAP. As without the box the figure's resale value is damaged.
Otherwise, until all shelf space is taken I stash boxes and from time to time, the ones which do not gel end up on Yahoo Auctions.
There is no rhyme or reason to it either way in my mind.

:(

Collectible Figures: Not Even Once! ;)

If I am determined to keep a figure from the outset, I Resyc the box ASAP. As without the box the figure's resale value is damaged.
Otherwise, until all shelf space is taken I stash boxes and from time to time, the ones which do not gel end up on Yahoo Auctions.
There is no rhyme or reason to it either way in my mind.

:(

seems like you look heavier on the value of your collection because you don't want to lose money when you sell those you know you might not keep. but throwing away stuffs from stuffs you really like, i don't quite get the idea. sure i know folks who don't care about boxes & packaging no matter how nice they look due to space & stuff. but IMO if you really like something you would at least try to keep everything unless you really couldn't afford to?

Back