Samurai Japanese Head Sculpt Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rain89c

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am looking to replace Coomodel's William Adam's Head with a Japanese looking head. Can anyone recommend me some? My preference are faces that resemble the following: Yasuaki Kurata, Wolf King's Miyamoto Musashi, Hiroyuki Sanada, Ken Watanabe.

well nobody really knows how they look like but if you talking about movie/comic inspiration maybe one of those WWII Banzai figures?

There's a little shop close to me in Nakano which custom makes 1/6 heads for everything from Hot Toys to Medicom.
I know nothing of Coomodel, but I'm happy to look into some samurai/bushi/Sohei heads and PM you some images.

If you like any, I'll happily pick one up. They run about 3-4000 yen (ish).

There's a little shop close to me in Nakano which custom makes 1/6 heads for everything from Hot Toys to Medicom.
I know nothing of Coomodel, but I'm happy to look into some samurai/bushi/Sohei heads and PM you some images.

If you like any, I'll happily pick one up. They run about 3-4000 yen (ish).

That sounds good, thank you!!

Righto. I'll be headed in there, end of June and give you a poke when I have images. :stick

Last edited:
Back