Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darth toffeeman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just previewed on Facebook!
34118854_10155524434692344_6705180823710072832_o.jpg

Yes yes yes!!!! Also hinted that beautiful officer variation and Mimban Stormie. I'm in balls deep!!!!
0dcf9dfc2c323a08aceee87642415841.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
dd2aa7608bedbc2bbf701cfe2dc91d43.jpg
4e0377eda725e0350ca7c507a1adc498.jpg
3aa28b0731ae30eb48a7d646f8477731.jpg

Yes noticed the Mimban and Officer in the shots.
This also has a look of the AT AT commander too.
Combined with the Tarkin outfit I am hopeful Hot Toys will give us a General Veers soon. :pray:

At this rate Count Dooku and Baze might never going to happen :slap

I am hopeful that with an 18 month movie gap and people asking for certain figure direct to Hot Toys (That are getting positive responses), there is every chance a few, as yet unreleased figures might happen.

My first thought was I don't think I need two mudtroopers, when the variation seems so slight, so I'll just grab the officer, which I slightly prefer. My second thought was the officer will probably never be released, so I should just grab the Solo mudtrooper. But if I'm only buying one I should buy the one I like more. But the one I like more may not get a releaase so I should buy what is released. But they might release the officer. But they probably won't on past evidence. But...

:gah: Stuck in another Hot Toys infinite loop. :lol

My first thought was I don't think I need two mudtroopers, when the variation seems so slight, so I'll just grab the officer, which I slightly prefer. My second thought was the officer will probably never be released, so I should just grab the Solo mudtrooper. But if I'm only buying one I should buy the one I like more. But the one I like more may not get a releaase so I should buy what is released. But they might release the officer. But they probably won't on past evidence. But...

:gah: Stuck in another Hot Toys infinite loop. :lol

Don't get 'Shoretroopered'

I still think Hot Toys will release another Shoretrooper at some point due to the secondary market prices. If there is money to be made they will react.

Swamp troopers, known informally as mudtroopers, were a type of Imperial Army soldier used by the Galactic Empire that existed outside the Stormtrooper Corps. The swamp troopers of the 224th Imperial Armored Division fought on the swamp planet of Mimban during the Mimban campaign, which saw the Empire do battle with forces of the Mimbanese Liberation Army for control of the planet and its vital resources.[SUP][1][/SUP]
Medics fought alongside standard swamp troopers, and they could be identified by a white bicep band on their right arm. Standard troopers were denoted by a red bicep band. Swamp troopers were equipped with helmets similar to those of Imperial officers' battle armor. Due to the often hazardous nature of the various worlds the Empire found itself subjugating, troopers wore goggles for eye protection and oxygen masks to filter out potentially deadly substances. Swamp troopers wielded E-10 blaster rifles, E-11 blaster rifles, and E-22 blaster rifles.[SUP][1][/SUP]

There's a trooper for every occasion these days.

Loved the film. Not sure I want a trooper that has no classic history, and was designed for the sole purpose of selling figures like this.

Though it does look good, and has some classic elements.

Don't get your hopes high. There will be no another Mud trooper or anything else, probably as experiences tells. Shoretroopers, Tank commander .. just teases, teases, nothing more.

Back