XM Studios: JLA - Aquaman 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
"I am the pride of Atlantis!"

Thanks to Victor Hugo Sousa for the power sculpt...
Thanks to hive for the concept...
Note: this product is a worldwide licence.

34090279_2053857664834922_3752960560891691008_o.jpg

28279610.jpg

looks good but I've got zero interest in this size. wish we could get the site to split 1/4 and 1/6 forums

Give me that bearded portrait on this one! Looks good so far but need to see price and the painted up version.

So far so good. But it's going to be relatively big!

This is essentially their version of Wonder Woman on Horse.

These pieces have larger footprints than most Sideshow PFs. I can't see sub $500 plus pricing for a 1/6th scale statue. Hope I'm wrong as I just don't see the market supporting a 1/6th line at those prices. IMO, Tweeterhead has a deep rich list of characters on it's docket b/c of the enticing lower than PF price point.

Just wish I gave two $#!ts about 1/6th, it's hard to when you have a room filled with 1/4th pieces.

These pieces have larger footprints than most Sideshow PFs. I can't see sub $500 plus pricing for a 1/6th scale statue. Hope I'm wrong as I just don't see the market supporting a 1/6th line at those prices. IMO, Tweeterhead has a deep rich list of characters on it's docket b/c of the enticing lower than PF price point.

Just wish I gave two $#!ts about 1/6th, it's hard to when you have a room filled with 1/4th pieces.

XM has a huge following. I wouldn’t be surprised if the line sells better than Tweeterhead.

I think this looks cool, but why would a guy who can swim at speeds upwards of 6,700 mph need to ride a giant seahorse? :p

Never liked Aquaman with seahorses. Reminds me too much of the Aquaman in the Superfriends cartoon. Of all the cool and dangerous creatures of the sea you can pair Aquaman up with, seahorses just don't cut it for me personally. Congrats to all that like the piece though.

Back