• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom The Legend of Zelda Link "One Link to Rule Them All" Resin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Custom The Legend of Zelda Link "One Link to Rule Them All" Resin Statue

Hey guys,

I'm selling a custom Legend of Zelda Resin Statue, entitled "One Link to Rule Them All". Limited to only 50 world wide. Statue is in Mint condition, and comes with three separate heads/portrait, two shields and two sword options, as well as a beautiful print. Comes with original shipping and packaging box. I'm asking $1000.00 for it with free shipping within the United States and an extra $50.00 for it shipped anywhere else in the world. I'm also open to reasonable offers. Thanks so much, and if you're interested, shoot me a PM!

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

Re: FS: Custom The Legend of Zelda Link "One Link to Rule Them All" Resin Statue

Bump!

Re: FS: Custom The Legend of Zelda Link "One Link to Rule Them All" Resin Statue

Bump.

Hi there. Is this piece still available?

Back