XM Studios: JLA - The Flash 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM 1/6 scale Flash...

"I wonder what it would really be like — to be the fastest man.. "

Thanks to Alan Sales for the speedy sculpt...

Thanks to xm team for the awesome concept...

Note with love-This product is worldwide licence.

34142061_2053426408211381_9211312065040351232_o.jpg

So that's why XM is redoing their Quicksilver statue. This Flash statue now has that pose.

Flash looks awesome! Kinda wish it was the classic costume, but I like what I see.

Need more pics .....

All of XM's 1/6 DC pieces have a very modernized/New 52/Rebirth vibe. WW and Flash look good but the costumes are not my cup of tea. Glad that Tweeter is doing the classics and are U.S. based, making them so much easier to get for us collectors residing State side. Congrats to all of you that like this. These XM pieces look like they'll be pretty elaborate.

All of XM's 1/6 DC pieces have a very modernized/New 52/Rebirth vibe. WW and Flash look good but the costumes are not my cup of tea. Glad that Tweeter is doing the classics and are U.S. based, making them so much easier to get for us collectors residing State side. Congrats to all of you that like this. These XM pieces look like they'll be pretty elaborate.

XM’s DC license is global. We can order then in the states. I’ll most likely get both but Tweeterhead said we probably won’t see Flash this year.

Looks pretty good but I have a feeling these 1/6 statues are going to be pretty pricey ($400-$500). I hope I'm wrong.

SS maybe will get around making flash after this haha

I already have a classic Flash in this same pose, so I'll stick with that. Plus I'm not really into the New52 costume anyway.

Still looking out for a 1/4 scale Flash, tho .....

I really love so much about this piece- the colors, the cyclonic force. The overall representation of kinetic movement is absolutely visceral to me.

I would have been very tempted by this if it weren't for the Rebirth costume. That's the real deal killer for me.
That and the lightning bolts, which I like in theory but not so much in execution here.

I also would have to worry/wonder about the cyclonic element, as it seems like it would necessitate some visible seams to be able to package it efficiently in the box.
It also looks like it will be subject to some higher than average instances of breakage in transport.

Otherwise, this and Aquaman are far and away the big standouts for me with this wave.

The only time I've seen him with a treadmill is in one of the dark knights metal books, is it just a rebirth thing?

Aren't we all? Sucks that we have to depend on only sideshow when it comes to 1/4 Marvel and DC pieces released here in North America.

Yup, we are. And it does suck. I don't really understand what's holding Sideshow back from doing a Flash PF.

The only time I've seen him with a treadmill is in one of the dark knights metal books, is it just a rebirth thing?

First appearance of the treadmill was way back in 1961 in this issue.

28463_20060210225501_large.jpg

It's popped up sporadically ever since, including a significant sequence in CoIE.

The treadmill was just used recently in a Superman comic where he went back in time to see Krypton being destroyed...

Back