XM Studios - JLA Wonder Woman 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

"The XM Wonder Woman 1/6 scale is done!

"I will fight — for those who cannot fight for themselves."

Thanks to Marthin Agusta Simny you did it again, sexy. Ario Anindito for the great concept!"

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

33942312_205304226158h0sxe.jpg

Wooow, this one is beautiful.
Have to order this statue.
With XM quality just wooow.

This should be 1/4. It's a shame that they don't have the license.

Looking forward to seeing more of this piece. More pics in different angles.

Right now in this view point with her legs bent, I can't tell how long her legs are compared with her torso.

This will look really nice, definitely a shame it isn't 1/4 as this would be instant buy

Another great sculpt from MAS. And I agree that 1/4 would have been great for this look. The whole scale licensing thing still baffles me to this day.

Wow! Do XM studios still include prints with their statues? This is too beautiful .

The problem is marketing. They need to put out a 25% life size statue. ;)

Or maybe a 3/13 scale.

There has to be a work around in there!!
Another great sculpt from MAS. And I agree that 1/4 would have been great for this look. The whole scale licensing thing still baffles me to this day.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's comic accurate or not, but I would've preferred for the chest plate not to have shown the abs area of muscles as much, as I think it might have looked better a bit smoother. As it sort of looks like the armour is contoured to her body like fabric almost.

1/4 is too big for most people's homes (even if they don't realize it... :lol), and this scale allows you to add more pieces to the collection. I believe 1/6 is an ideal scale.

1/4 is too big for most people's homes (even if they don't realize it... :lol), and this scale allows you to add more pieces to the collection. I believe 1/6 is an ideal scale.

You could very well be right. But the footprint of these will be fairly large because of their bases.

I personally prefer larger scales. Those being 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 scales. As to me it places these pieces further away from the usual smaller 'toy' 1/10 and 1/6 scales (and yes I know that many outside (and maybe inside) this hobby consider all of these as toys).

Back