• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Enterbay 1/4 Robocop & WETA Otmin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
I'm doing a major refocus of my collection... not everything is listed yet, but I will be selling everything in my collection that is not vintage, a prop replica or 1/6 Star Wars. So that includes a number of horror and misc movie figures in 1/6 as well as a few PF's and the Hot Toys 1/4 Endoskeleton. Basically if you know I own it and it's not vintage, a prop replica or 1/6 Star Wars it's probably for sale.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested in any items not yet listed.

Prices included shipping in the US, if outside of the US the cost will be higher.

Enterbay
Robocop 1/4 Robocop- Electronics Version $325 Shipped!!!
Complete, in very good condition. Electronics work and comes shipped in or original packaging. This was sold as the non-electronics version, but it is fully working.

WETA
Chronicles of Narnia Otmin Statue- WETA $80 Shipped!!!
NMIB

PICTURES
Enterbay 1/4 Robocop
1d029e49-d39b-45d1-b0a2-6af571103e84_zpstjlhafiu.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Legend Darkness PF Ex, Hellboy Comic PF Ex, 1/4 Hot Toys Endo and a few other

Added pictures

Last edited:
Re: FS: Legend Darkness PF Ex, Hellboy Comic PF Ex, 1/4 Hot Toys Endo and a few other

Bump it!

tliid_153__hellboy_as_a_cat__oh__my__by_axelmedellin-d6jd04m.jpg

Re: FS: Legend Darkness PF Ex, Hellboy Comic PF Ex, 1/4 Endo & Robo! Price Drops!

Is the Enterbay Robocop already sold?

Back