are we aliens?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe people didn't evolve. Evolution is only one of many ideas trying to explain where we came from. People believe everything from the idea we were sneezed out of a giant being's nose into existence (fearing the second coming of the great, white handkerchief) to the idea that we don't really exist at all and are just a daydream the Universe is having.

If that video freaks you out, you should read the Holographic Mind or Holographic Universe - the title was something like that, it's been awhile so I'd have to find it.

Maybe how we perceive reality is quite different from actual reality - maybe if we could see the truth it would be so "other" and incomprehensible to us as to blow our minds, or jolt us into a state of awoke beyond any conceivable high known to us.

The truth is out there, and the truth is out there.

thank you i will check it out

Why is the handkerchief white?

Possible we evolved from alien life. But then were did that alien life come from? What was it's evolution?

WhatCulture

i-aint-clicking-that.jpg

Why is the handkerchief white?

Possible we evolved from alien life. But then were did that alien life come from? What was it's evolution?

You'd have to ask someone who believes those things why they believe them.

Of course for those insistent on believing in some form of evolution (which if you study evolution and biology raises questions that makes that as miraculous as simply suddenly appearing fully formed), if life started with an explosion why couldn't we have just appeared from it fully formed? It's no more amazing than the idea that life must slowly come from the rubble of destruction. Why should the length of time make any difference, since time may only be an imaginary construct to help human beings deal with being and entropy - so prevalent, persistent and focused in our thoughts as to make it seem real?

perhaps this really did happen

People are always searching for the most outlandish answer they can find, but somehow find creation laughable.

"Alien" means foreign and unfamiliar.
Humans are humans, so the answer is NO.

/thread

People are always searching for the most outlandish answer they can find, but somehow find creation laughable.

god can still have created the universe. but we could have landed from another place, or at least our genetic code and then we evolved.

I never understood how evolution cannot be part of Gods plan, what if he meant for species to evolve..... why wouldn't he do that?

why are humans so destructive? it reminds me of the speech agent Smith gave in the Matrix. we dont act like mammals we act like a virus.
he was correct, every other mammal respects its ecosystem and lives without destroying it. every other mammal adapts to it, We dont do that. we really arent like any other species. we multiply until we consume all resources and then we expand and then we make the enviroment adapt to us

thast whats weird about humans. we dont act like we are part of the ecosystem

Humans are the only species who want out of personal desire instead of need. The desire of the flesh is a downfall.

I believe there are aspects of us that are rooted in evolution and development. But I also think we are experiments....

why are humans so destructive? it reminds me of the speech agent Smith gave in the Matrix. we dont act like mammals we act like a virus.
he was correct, every other mammal respects its ecosystem and lives without destroying it. every other mammal adapts to it, We dont do that. we really arent like any other species. we multiply until we consume all resources and then we expand and then we make the enviroment adapt to us

thast whats weird about humans. we dont act like we are part of the ecosystem

This isn't really true. Animals will and have destroyed their ecosystems to the point where they themselves have starved. Only through careful conservation and being eaten by their own natural predators does it not happen more. That's one thing anti-hunters don't get. Without hunting, many species of game would grow beyond their numerical means for an area and would starve once the food was gone.

why are humans so destructive?

Because Man is a Totally depraved and a Sinner by Nature. Sin and the fall of man (starting in Genesis 1 with Adam/Eve,The beginning) is why man is destructive.

If you want to know the origin of Man and not the world view lie that you've been told,the TRUE creation account of Man is recorded in Genesis 1.

Romans 3:10-12 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

Not knowing your origin can raise issues (usually with each other), not knowing where your going can be difficult.

Born into a system where you're forced to compete (with or without a level playing field) just to save enough to eventually stop working is its own problem.

Back